NIKE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,000 Interview Reviews

2.6

Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Lubbock, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call within a few days, went in for an interview and had the job within two weeks. Once hired, you will have a week long training that was very beneficial before starting on your own.

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

it was a group interview it was really comfortable setting and fun the questions was not to hard but it was not something really easy. They were very open to our questions and gave us alot of information about the company and the many possible advancements within the company

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, Nike was very quick to call with a phone interview (about 2 days later). Group interview was scheduled for a week and a half after that. Group interview was very laid back. Introduced ourselves, talked about previous job experience, and why Nike? Two managers were the interviewers. They were both very laid back and chill. It seemed like a conversation more than an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to tell someone something difficult to say.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you saw someone being dishonest, what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you received good or bad customer service.   2 Answers

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Nothing technical. Standard HR questions about how you handled communicating with fellow employees under various situations. No technical questions regarding your actual capability to perform the job. Very nice facility. Interviewers were very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you communicated to someone during a disagreement and convinced them to change their mind.   Answer Question

Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a day later and got a phone interview. Recruiter liked what they heard then decided to move on with the process. Got scheduled for a group interview. Went to the store, was directed by a current employee who was very nice. It was 6 of us being interviewed by 3 hiring managers.
    Pretty intimidating at first since this is the Flagship store in NYC. But they eased us in and everything was comfortable. Hiring managers take notes of everyone's answers. Be yourself! Don't try to suck up. They wanna hear genuineness in your voice. Got an email from HireRight a day later asking for a background check. Very positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Why Nike?   3 Answers
    • Name a situation where you received/experienced good/bad customer service?   Answer Question
    • Describe your passion.   Answer Question
    • When was a time where you had to tell someone what they didn't want to hear, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Inventory Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a hr recruiter and screened, then had an in person interview with the two other leads in the department that was hiring. The third step was a panel interview, which consisted of the usual questions that throw you off your game.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a problem at work, and what you did to resolve the problem.   Answer Question

Digital Content Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

got an interview through a friend who worked there, met with management and was given a quick intro of the job I would have and responsibilities. Straight forward questions and resume walkthrough. Lot of scenario based questions to gauge personality.

Interview Questions

• Has there been an instance where you have disagreed with a manager or superior? How did you handle the disagreement?   1 Answer

Full Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was a group interview, unless you are applying for a specialist position that interview process is one to one. Once the interview is done, you are notified by email on the position you applied for.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a few days worth of interviews, group interviews, they let you know along the way if you got it. I got promoted to a better position based off of my interview.

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

I've got a digital interview. I've had to record answers to predefined questions. 3 video answers and 4 writing answers, in which you have to tell your availability, languages...
    I've got some doubts about the dresscode. They told me that the dress code was "Casual Nike".

Interview Questions

• What is your background related to the vacancy?
      Why Nike?   Answer Question