NIKE Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.3

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Running & Women's Brand Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Was referred by an ex-Nike employee to apply for the role, emailed the Talent Manager and was shortlisted for an assessment centre a week later.

10 person assessment centre that consisted of an individual question, a group presentation and a 2:1 interview.

Individual Question - was pretty basic asking what your favourite brand was and why.

Group Presentation - was to develop a marketing campaign in the run up to an event. We had an hour to prepare and 5 mins to present.

2:1 Interview - Very casual and conformable interview which was used to learn more about your experience, interests, past work and your understanding and interest in Nike.

Overall a good experience, likely to re-apply in another capacity if/when possible.

Athlete (Sales Associate) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online via email and was contacted by phone a few days later asking for me to attend a recruitment evening. There were about 25 of us at the recruitment evening and we went round and all said stuff about ourselves. Next we were split into groups and asked to design a new Nike shoe before presenting our idea to the other groups.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself; education, favourite sports etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Had an interview with NIKE via HireVue. You are given 8 questions and have 30 seconds to prepare an answer. Your answer will be filmed via the app and used for further selection in the progress.
    If NIKE is further interested, the responsible hiring manager will contact you for another interview via phone.

Interview Questions

• F: Tell us about yourself and what makes you NIKE?
      F: Do you have experience with Excel and what was your biggest challenge?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online
    got a call- asked me what athletes do they sponsor, why do i want to work for nike, what do i do to stay active, what motivates me in the morning, a time i worked well in a team, a time i gave good customer service, an item i have thats nike - what effect has it had in my life
    got through- group interview lasted 3 hours.Group activities e.g- rock paper scissors, throwing a ball and clapping, went through all the usual things e.g salary, holiday. Background knowledge was tested using a quiz. anytime someone pronounced nike wrong or said tick instead of swoosh we had to do sit ups, press ups, high knee jumps etc. Had to show an nike item which had an effect in your life/ means a lot to you. Then had a individual interview- questions included; what motivates you when you wake up in the morning, why work for nike, if i was a pizza topping what would i be, availability, what sets nike apart from other stores etc. They made group interview very relaxed and fun.
    got a call about over a week later giving me the job
    Got another email about my training avaliabilty

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

First I completed a lot of forms explaining why I wanted to work for them and then I completed a video interview online where they asked what made me suitable to work for the company, why I wanted to work for the company and my favourite ad campaigns. Wasn't too difficult.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

First task was introduction which including introducing ourselves, naming one unique fact and presenting a personal item.Second task was memory of introduction where we had to repeat the introduction of the person oppisite to us. The third task was working in small teams to create a Nike advert. Each task had breaks in between where they would tell us some history of the company.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

There was 8 of us interviewing for the position for the sales associate. Firstly we were all in a room where everybody could present really easily to each other. Then we had our individual activities to do along with an introduction. Then we had a memory task to complete. Then we had a final activity to complete. Then a group discussion at the end. The whole process was very calm and the people were lovely and very patient with all of us that interviewed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

After signing in at the security desk, I was taken into a room with 4 other candidates.There were three recruitment managers (we all sat around a big table). The first part of the interview process was to introduce myself, tell them a little bit about myself (this is important, PRACTICE IT!) and talk about a 'personal item' that every candidate was told to bring in one with them (i decided to take in my old pair of Janoski Max). After that we watched a video and had to do a group project on a given task. Very easy, very simple. But....I didn't get the job (informed by an email on the same day of my interview). Hope you get the job Mr/Ms reader. :)

Digital Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and within a day of submitting my CV received a follow up from HR to review my interest in NIKE and qualifications for the role. This was very straightforward and friendly and I was immediately told that I would be brought in for a face-to-face interview with the team lead. Again, I was in for a very friendly conversation about what I brought to the table and what they were looking for. At the end, I was told that I would be brought in for a presentation to the team, which I was given 6 days to prepare. I enjoyed the activity and the feedback from the presentation was very positive. Everybody I met was intelligent, articulate, and seemed genuinely interested in finding the right fit. Unfortunately, this role was not it for me, but I look forward to interviewing at Nike London for more appropriate roles in the future.

Interview Questions

• What companies do you see nailing their digital strategy?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

quite easy. Get a phone call. Turn up for face to face interview. Get the job offer.

They ask generic questions. past experience. what you know about Nike. what do you want out of this employment. etc.

Interview Questions

• have you done sales before?   1 Answer