NIKE Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Used some business connections to interview from the top and trickle down that would be most suited to me. Not the standard procedure but it allowed to to see if I would fit in anywhere at the time. From what I saw, they wanted you to have a exact vision of what you wanted to be doing at Nike and have the experience to back it up plus more. They view working at Nike as a privilege and its a very competitive atmosphere to get these jobs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

Applied online through the Nikebiz.com. Found an opportunity as a Marketing intern. The process consisted of a phone interview where basic behavioral questions were asked. After the first process, I was put in both a group and 1:1 interview. Questions were roughly the same, more asking about behavior than technical skills. The people were very team oriented, which was also the company culture. The company culture was very exciting to be around and the training process got you really pumped up to work for Nike.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an occasion when you used logic to solve a problem?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They mentioned a set salary for interns. However they be implementing a new process of interns.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Submitted a CV and cover letter on the Nike website. after a few weeks heard back with an email inviting me for the online video interview. This was about 30 minute long asking mostly behavioral questions but also some more specific ones on Nike's UK market.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIKE in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through the form from their website, and had two interviews via Hirevue. Then I got an email saying that they were proceeding with other candidates, and I really appreciated that.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

First I completed a lot of forms explaining why I wanted to work for them and then I completed a video interview online where they asked what made me suitable to work for the company, why I wanted to work for the company and my favourite ad campaigns. Wasn't too difficult.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through Nikes carrer website. 1 week after I applied for the position I got an email from Nike with an invite to do an interview. I completed interview through a video interview at website called hirevue.com. During the video interview you got one minute to prepare for the upcoming question. After you getting the question you have three minutes to answer the question. Did not get an offer after the first interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NIKE (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Smooth and it was pretty fun. More personality questions, they are more keen on getting the right personality fit. Team work is also important to this company, and they will assess your perspectives on teamwork.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process: very laid back. They want to see your passion for the brand and (if you're into/play) a sport.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question