NIKE Merchandise Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIKE Merchandise Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Merchandise Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was set up by my business school. It consisted of a 30 min interview with the head of recruiting. They recommended that people come dressed up in Nike casual wear. They apparently like to hear stories of why Nike and how Nike has played a role in your life.

Interview Questions

• What other companies are you interviewing with? Have you gotten an offer?   Answer Question
  • How would your peers describe you?   Answer Question
  • If you were free on a Saturday and had some extra cash, where would you go shopping?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Merchandising Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reims (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Reims (France)) in June 2016.

Interview

Premier entretien vidéo avec Hireview où l'on s'enregistre avec sa webcam entrain de répondre à des questions dans un temps imparti. Je conseille de s'entraîner à ce type d'entretien auparavant car c'est assez déstabilisant de n'avoir personne en face.
    Second et dernier entretien skype avec deux managers en merchandising, durée d'environ 1h, entièrement en anglais. Ambiance plutôt détendue, questions classiques relatives aux expériences professionnelles antérieures et à la motivation pour intégrer l'entreprise.

Interview Questions

• What are the differences between all the consumers in Europe (in terms of insights) ?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself and what makes you Nike ?   Answer Question
    • What is your favourite Nike's product and why ?   Answer Question