NIKE Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.5

80 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Digitsl Undergraduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed at school after career fair. Everyone was super friendly. I was only asked one extremely easy coding question, but other questions about code design and frameworks were more difficult

Under Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Newark, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

applied online got a call the next week got a phone screening. the phone screening was short after the phone screening I was asked to come in the next day for a group interview, but for some reason the other candidates did not show up so it ended up being just me and two other managers. interview lasted about 30 minutes, they were very laid back and you could tell that they were passionate about their job. some of the questions they asked were experienced based. some advice would be to know your history on nike , they like to see that you done you research.

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite nike shoe and why   1 Answer

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was pretty laid back and comfortable. You have to be yourself and answer questions genuinely, and remain positive with a smile. It is a fun experience and they will begin with a ice breaker.

Interview Questions

• What made you come to Nike?   1 Answer

Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

We had a 25 minute interview with just one other person. Half of the time we talked about my background and why i was interested in the position. The other half of the time we talked about experiences I have had in life and in work.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you handled a difficult situation well?   Answer Question

Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a day later and got a phone interview. Recruiter liked what they heard then decided to move on with the process. Got scheduled for a group interview. Went to the store, was directed by a current employee who was very nice. It was 6 of us being interviewed by 3 hiring managers.
    Pretty intimidating at first since this is the Flagship store in NYC. But they eased us in and everything was comfortable. Hiring managers take notes of everyone's answers. Be yourself! Don't try to suck up. They wanna hear genuineness in your voice. Got an email from HireRight a day later asking for a background check. Very positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Why Nike?   3 Answers
    • Name a situation where you received/experienced good/bad customer service?   Answer Question
    • Describe your passion.   Answer Question
    • When was a time where you had to tell someone what they didn't want to hear, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Full Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was a group interview, unless you are applying for a specialist position that interview process is one to one. Once the interview is done, you are notified by email on the position you applied for.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a few days worth of interviews, group interviews, they let you know along the way if you got it. I got promoted to a better position based off of my interview.

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

I've got a digital interview. I've had to record answers to predefined questions. 3 video answers and 4 writing answers, in which you have to tell your availability, languages...
    I've got some doubts about the dresscode. They told me that the dress code was "Casual Nike".

Interview Questions

• What is your background related to the vacancy?
      Why Nike?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

There was an online application followed up by a phone call interview with a few basic questions. Then I was interviewed by one of the managers in person. I heard that other employees were interviewed by two managers and/ or were interviewed in a group as well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a vital part of this team?   1 Answer

Part Time Under Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinton Falls, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Tinton Falls, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process ran smoothly and timely. I interviewed with the manager and she made things very comfortable and at ease for me. The environment and staff were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were told to do something you didn't agree with and what did you do about it.   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation where you had a conversation with a complete stranger and how did it end up.   Answer Question
    • How would you rely your sport passion to a customer?   Answer Question
    • Describe your sport passion.   Answer Question
    • Why Nike?   Answer Question