NIKE Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.4

57 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Nike Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was pretty laid back and comfortable. You have to be yourself and answer questions genuinely, and remain positive with a smile. It is a fun experience and they will begin with a ice breaker.

Interview Questions

• What made you come to Nike?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

We had a 25 minute interview with just one other person. Half of the time we talked about my background and why i was interested in the position. The other half of the time we talked about experiences I have had in life and in work.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you handled a difficult situation well?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a day later and got a phone interview. Recruiter liked what they heard then decided to move on with the process. Got scheduled for a group interview. Went to the store, was directed by a current employee who was very nice. It was 6 of us being interviewed by 3 hiring managers.
    Pretty intimidating at first since this is the Flagship store in NYC. But they eased us in and everything was comfortable. Hiring managers take notes of everyone's answers. Be yourself! Don't try to suck up. They wanna hear genuineness in your voice. Got an email from HireRight a day later asking for a background check. Very positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Why Nike?   3 Answers
    • Name a situation where you received/experienced good/bad customer service?   Answer Question
    • Describe your passion.   Answer Question
    • When was a time where you had to tell someone what they didn't want to hear, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Full Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was a group interview, unless you are applying for a specialist position that interview process is one to one. Once the interview is done, you are notified by email on the position you applied for.

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a few days worth of interviews, group interviews, they let you know along the way if you got it. I got promoted to a better position based off of my interview.

HR Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

I've got a digital interview. I've had to record answers to predefined questions. 3 video answers and 4 writing answers, in which you have to tell your availability, languages...
    I've got some doubts about the dresscode. They told me that the dress code was "Casual Nike".

Interview Questions

• What is your background related to the vacancy?
      Why Nike?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

There was an online application followed up by a phone call interview with a few basic questions. Then I was interviewed by one of the managers in person. I heard that other employees were interviewed by two managers and/ or were interviewed in a group as well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a vital part of this team?   1 Answer

Seasonal Athlete Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

Completed online application. Same day received a call to come in for an interview that week. Group interview. Two (usually four) candidates. Two managers. Heard back the same day of interview and completed paperwork the next week.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask about customer service and will emphasize team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online; received a phone call the following week, which encompassed a super casual phone interview and chat. It was very comfortable and welcoming. Scheduled an in-store interview then for that week. Chatted with managers in the store. Casual again but asked more difficult questions regarding situational issues and my background.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

If I was employed I would be the best employed in the store their would be more people then ever in the store the store would be the most famous store in Newyork

Interview Questions

• Are you good around the cash register   1 Answer
    • If you are wanting a job here   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good lucky if you get the job always be good to the costumers