NIKE Interview Questions in Portland, OR | Glassdoor

2.9

175 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Lead Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

I applied via Nike's application service but reached out to the Recruiter on LinkedIn. We connected there (spoiler alert: this is how you get noticed! and I had an initial phone screen. After a screen with the hiring manager I went on campus for a panel interview with 5 leaders of the team I'll be working with. The panel asked a series of questions about my experience and what I'm looking for -- I made sure to give concrete examples that supported each of my answers. I was invited back on campus for a quick 30-minute check with my potential new boss's boss for a final screen and was presented an offer later that day.

The Nike store pass and accompanying gift card were a nice touch and my interactions with my Recruiter have been TOP NOTCH. I'm not at all surprised Nike is on the top interview companies. My experience: 10/10.

Reference Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Several phone screens including with the hiring manager, followed by an all-day, onsite interview with multiple teams. The role description changed with every interview and ultimately focused on technical tools that they were interested in using instead of the position initially described.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with CircleCI?   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NIKE (Portland, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

There are three rounds of interview .First round with manager telephonic interview.once it's done then you will get test scenario for Automation assignment .Then face to face interview.in this some discussion about assignment and general questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process had three stages. An HR interview, a phone interview and then an onsite interview.
    The interview was much more relaxed than the normal technical interview. They asked me about all experience in detail. At no point did I have to whiteboard code.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

The process took several months. Typical process of initial interview with recruiting, then interview with hiring manager, and then site interviews. I was invited to Beaverton for in person interviews that included a full day of interviews with groups of two or three totaling about 12 people and then two follow up phone interviews the following week. The whole process was very positive and everyone I met was very pleasant. They put me up in a very nice hotel and rented a car for me, gave me a generous per Diem, and gave me an opportunity to shop in the company store at a 50% discount. The questions all center on cultural/emotional intelligence. It appears their focus is whether you will fit in their culture and can manage in a matrix structured organization. The questions were not difficult and they did not press me for additional information. I couldn't determine whether those involved weren't really engaged in the interviewing process or that represented their non-confrontational culture. Following the interviews they stated they would be back with me in a few weeks. A few weeks past and no word. I finally wrote the recruiter a month later for an update. She sent me a quick response that suggested they had forgotten about me. They had offered the job to someone else. So in conclusion, a solid process, friendly culture, that fell apart at the end.

Interview Questions

• Most questions related to overcoming difficult situations or working with difficult people.   Answer Question

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

got the interview through skype through a recruitment firm.Interview did not have any formal introduction.There were around 2-3 interviewers on the other side who did not show their webcame eventhough my webcam was on.They directly started asking questions which i felt were basic questions and they started to ask me to write queries in a notepad ,which i did

Interview Questions

• they asked about partition queries   1 Answer

Global Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was tough, they asked some challenging, intellectually stimulating questions. It gave me a great opportunity to touch on my experience and let them know why I would be a good fit for this position.

Interview Questions

• What's the biggest challenge you've faced in your life and how'd you overcome it?   1 Answer

Nike Woman's Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

They want to know you and your prior experience. Asked some questions that leads into shadowing someone to know what your job would be like. They were nice enough to let me know that they hired someone else and would be interested in future openings.

Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

I had a phone interview that went great and then had a face to face panel interview for the position. The interview team seemed not to know what occupational safety and risk management were really about, almost as if they were hiring for the wrong position. I don't know if the disconnect was caused by trying to manage a company that doesn't have US production (or very limited) or what, but they seemed very disconnected with real issues and more interested in selling ideas with no meat behind them. They had a difficult time answering my questions back at them. They were very friendly during the interview.

Inventory Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Beaverton, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a hr recruiter and screened, then had an in person interview with the two other leads in the department that was hiring. The third step was a panel interview, which consisted of the usual questions that throw you off your game.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a problem at work, and what you did to resolve the problem.   Answer Question