NIKE Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.4

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Group interview, very basic interview questions. Interview was very laid back. Dress Professional ! You learn a lot about the company. They will make sure you are comfortable at the interview

Interview Questions

• whats your favorite nike products?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

You will go through about 2 interviews and my advice is to just be yourself!!! Have fun, definitely smile a lot, be confident in your answers, and be passionate about Nike.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Brisbane, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

A group interview of approximately 15 people. Went for 2 hours. They asked us to describe ourselves, and why sport and activity is important to us.
    All interviewees were very kind and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you received exceptional or unsubstantial customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (West Des Moines, IA) in February 2017.

Interview

It will be a group interview and ours was in the break room which kind of sucks because there is people in and out. They will rotate with the others in the group and it's usually a 3 person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was average, It was your typical what you've done and how can you help the company questions. It was a group interview which can make some people feel uncomfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Elizabeth, NJ).

Interview

We walked in, they sat us down and asked us the normal questions that they would, and if they were interested they would keep asking questions, I didn't get the job though.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

It was a group interview. The interviewers are nice and make you feel more comfortable. Just be yourself and be creative with your responses and you should be golden

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NIKE (Memphis, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Very Easy basic questions. The whole process was relaxing. I honestly thought the interview process was going to be very intimidating but I was wrong. If you go in there with a positive attitude and make sure your interview was on point you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with NIke?   2 Answers

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

Applied online and got a call for a phone interview. Passed the phone interview and got called for a group interview. Got an email for a background check. Was hired 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Woodbridge, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Hiring process generally depends on location but normally it takes 1 week in all for hiring process. You have a phone interview then you are called for a group interview with Assistant Manager and Manager.After the interview they inform you by email or by phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of Nike products and its feature?   1 Answer