NIKE Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIKE Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hutto, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Hutto, TX).

Interview

I didn't feel very comfortable. I felt I was being judged. Maybe I dressed to casual.. who knows! But I wore: Dark jeans with a long sleeve and a vest and hair in a very formal bun..

Interview Questions

• A time when you didn't agree with someone, how did you let them know? How did you approach the person?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy and straightforward. First, there is a phone screening interview. Than, you are invited to a group interview. If you performed well in the interview, they offer you the position contingent upon a successful background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you saw someone being dishonest?
      Describe your brand passion?
      Explain in detail a time you were given either good/bad customer service?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NIKE (Kissimmee, FL).

Interview

First I had to do a phone interview they asked all types of questions like why was I interested in working for nike,what kind of sports I played,which location is best for me,how much I get paid at recent job,tell him how I am as a person.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE in July 2016.

Interview

The interview went great! But they noticed I was wearing adidas for the interview which made them change their minds...a week later, another manager called me and asked if I wanted to come in for another interview, I accepted lol nice management btw

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a difficult situation and how did you get out of it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Blackwood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Blackwood, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

group interview, favorite athlete, i dont really remember all the questions that were asked. The manager took turns asking us different questions, not everyone had to answer each question. After that they said they'd call me. Once I was told they were conducting a background check i essentially knew i had the job

Interview Questions

• typical sports and sales related questions to see how you work in a team   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was fun you are in group interviews with three managers and 4 or 5 other people , I'm sure it's nerve wrecking for most , but the managers made all of us really comfortable . It didn't feel like an interview at all

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a brief phone interview asking about my past experiences and my favorite nike shoe and why. They asked me to come in for an interview. It was a group interview with about 10 other applicants and we met with two managers. Overall pretty easy and standard questions for an interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (San Juan, PR) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a bit different from other interviews. We were gouped in fives and interviewed us, which began with the name of us and if you see any had worked for Nike. That we have experience in customer service as the Nike classify if we practice a sport etc.

Interview Questions

• One of the question was because they did want to or work on the nike dealer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Sunrise, FL).

Interview

Very easy. Starting pay was 9.50
    They will call you for a phone interview and from there a group interview . After that they will call you and tell you if you were or not hired and why

Interview Questions

Negotiation

9.50

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

easy. straight forward. group interview. short. basic questions. almost automatically hired if you know someone. smile alot. be friendly. show A LOT of passion for the Nike brand. they will also ask what is your favorite nike product. be descriptive, specific, yet brief.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer