NIKE Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2017

2.3

81 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (Commerce, CA).

Interview

The interview process went really smooth. I applied online and got a phone interview the next day. They sent me a text saying to call a # to do a a phone interview and which I did but it sent me straight to voicemail. However, after calling 3-4 times (hour gap) they still didn’t pick up. Later on that day I got a call from the HR and she looked me up on the computer and gave me a phone interview at that spot. (tip: Don’t be nervous just truthfully answer the questions. It can get complicated when talking through the phone so just be aware of that). The phone interview was pretty easy. she then gave me an appointment with a group interview the next week. It was with 4-5 people. Just simple and scenario questions. I tried to engage in conversations and asked questions. Anyways I’m still waiting to see if I get hired at this moment. Hopefully this helped

Interview Questions

• Why Nike?
    What are you passionate about?
    A time where you got in a conversation with a random stranger?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Westlake Village, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Group Interview with three other people, it was very laid back. I had two store managers interview us and ask us four different questions that we all had to answer. It was a very comfortable setting! I was called a week later and am getting my background check done within 48 hours so I can start training!

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for our team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Camarillo, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

First you get a brief 5 minute phone interview then if they are still interested they will schedule a group interview. The group interview was a casual interview with 6 other candidates. Two managers take turns and ask different questions and all of us had to answer. They really like when you can relate the question with your own personal or past/recent job experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you and your team had a goal to reach. How did you accomplish it?   Answer Question
    • What is something you are really passionate about?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Miami, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

They took me and 2 other applicants into an interview and asked us each 3 questions in a very relaxed, casual setting. It was very conversational and dare I say almost fun!

Interview Questions

• Describe a good customer service experience that you've recently had.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

I walked in with my resume and they told me to apply online. I applied and got a call two days later. Two managers including the hiring manager interviewed me. It was a quick and easy process. They asked if I could start the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you had to get a task done as a team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Aurora, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Apply online. Get a phone interview then Get a panel interview then Get a phone call with an offer then Start training about a month later. Thats about all there is to it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hutto, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NIKE (Hutto, TX).

Interview

I didn't feel very comfortable. I felt I was being judged. Maybe I dressed to casual.. who knows! But I wore: Dark jeans with a long sleeve and a vest and hair in a very formal bun..

Interview Questions

• A time when you didn't agree with someone, how did you let them know? How did you approach the person?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy and straightforward. First, there is a phone screening interview. Than, you are invited to a group interview. If you performed well in the interview, they offer you the position contingent upon a successful background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you saw someone being dishonest?
      Describe your brand passion?
      Explain in detail a time you were given either good/bad customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tilton, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NIKE (Tilton, NH) in September 2016.

Interview

Online Application, Phone Call, Group interview. It took a long time to get hired there was a period of about three weeks before I got the call that I was going to start my training at the store.

Interview Questions

• What company would you like to work for in your future.
      Standard fare, if you have had any life experience you should be able to speak confidently about those experiences. Shake the hands of the managers after the interview, it will make you stand out from the other applicants.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NIKE (Kissimmee, FL).

Interview

First I had to do a phone interview they asked all types of questions like why was I interested in working for nike,what kind of sports I played,which location is best for me,how much I get paid at recent job,tell him how I am as a person.