NIKE Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.5

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. They wanted to see that I had a basic understanding of sales practices and could interact with the customers in a professional and caring way.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NIKE (Louisville, KY) in October 2017.

Interview

You will get a call to set up a date and time for an interview, I had two people interviewing me with about 4 other people getting interview to and it a group interview

Interview Questions

• What are you passion about?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Knoxville, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and then a one-way video interview on the computer, where questions come up on the screen and you have an allotted time to answer them in a video.

Sales Interview

Interview

Why did you apply for this job
    Why did you leave your last job? / Why are you planning to leave your job?
    Can you tell us something more about your working experience?
    Can you tell us something more about your working experience?
    Can you tell me something about your education?

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Niagara Falls, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Fairly laid back. Be prepared to talk about fitness or sports. They told me I was hired right away but I had to wait about 2-3 weeks until I started. The first day was fun! We watched some Nike video clips and picked out new sneakers and staff dress! `

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Nike shoe?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NIKE (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Applying online foe the sales position for the new nike store that is opening at the Grove. Didn't hear from NIke for four weeks if not more. Got a call for a interview a week in. Came into the interview which was a group interview. Four groups of 5 was all in one room we was interviewed by two hiring managers we were told instructions and then the managers begin to ask us numerous questions. the questions lasted about 20 minutes as the managers took notes. After the interview i didnt hear from Nike for about three weeks and then a week later started training.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE in April 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• The interview process was great, everyone was so friendly and outgoing I was shocked at how fast and great it went. I would highly recommend! The interview process was great, everyone was so friendly and outgoing I was shocked at how fast and great it went. I would highly recommend! The people were great, the company was great and we really got through the interview process well!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

basically just ask a few questions , wanted to know about yourself, experience of bad and good customer service , a time when your gave good customer service, and you had to convince to sale an item to them.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle when you was given bad customer service   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE in September 2009.

Interview

My initial communication with the store came several weeks after I had applied for the job online. The manager had been out of town and apologized for the late response. The phone interview consisted of about 7 basic interview questions that they used as a screening process and then they offered an in person interview once I had completed the questions. I was not told that it would be a group interview, but there were two other people interviewing with me and we rotated starting with the questions. There were 6 questions total, overall very basic. After the interview, I was told they were looking to hire immediately and I would be contacted via phone or email the next day to receive an offer or not. It took them 3 days to call me back and offer the job, and I declined as I had already accepted a different position elsewhere. My advice for the interview would just be to prepare with basic interview questions and be yourself as much as possible. It's a very friendly environment, not at all intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you received constructive criticism and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you worked with others that had lower standards than yours and how you dwelt with it.   Answer Question

They took too long to get back to me so I had already accepted a different position and they pay was not enough for what I was looking for.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (New Delhi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Looking for area sales manager in Chennai. I have a experience in sales more than 7 years. Three years in finance sales, 4 years in Volkswagen car sales. And now working in IndusInd Bank as a Business Development Manager.