NIKE Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NIKE Sales Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NIKE (Knoxville, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and then a one-way video interview on the computer, where questions come up on the screen and you have an allotted time to answer them in a video.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NIKE

Sales Interview

Interview

Why did you apply for this job
    Why did you leave your last job? / Why are you planning to leave your job?
    Can you tell us something more about your working experience?
    Can you tell us something more about your working experience?
    Can you tell me something about your education?

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NIKE (Niagara Falls, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Fairly laid back. Be prepared to talk about fitness or sports. They told me I was hired right away but I had to wait about 2-3 weeks until I started. The first day was fun! We watched some Nike video clips and picked out new sneakers and staff dress! `

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Nike shoe?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE in April 2011.

Interview

Interview Questions

• The interview process was great, everyone was so friendly and outgoing I was shocked at how fast and great it went. I would highly recommend! The interview process was great, everyone was so friendly and outgoing I was shocked at how fast and great it went. I would highly recommend! The people were great, the company was great and we really got through the interview process well!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NIKE (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

basically just ask a few questions , wanted to know about yourself, experience of bad and good customer service , a time when your gave good customer service, and you had to convince to sale an item to them.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle when you was given bad customer service   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NIKE in September 2009.

Interview

My initial communication with the store came several weeks after I had applied for the job online. The manager had been out of town and apologized for the late response. The phone interview consisted of about 7 basic interview questions that they used as a screening process and then they offered an in person interview once I had completed the questions. I was not told that it would be a group interview, but there were two other people interviewing with me and we rotated starting with the questions. There were 6 questions total, overall very basic. After the interview, I was told they were looking to hire immediately and I would be contacted via phone or email the next day to receive an offer or not. It took them 3 days to call me back and offer the job, and I declined as I had already accepted a different position elsewhere. My advice for the interview would just be to prepare with basic interview questions and be yourself as much as possible. It's a very friendly environment, not at all intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you received constructive criticism and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you worked with others that had lower standards than yours and how you dwelt with it.   Answer Question

They took too long to get back to me so I had already accepted a different position and they pay was not enough for what I was looking for.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

It was an interview using the digital platform HireVue. They ask you a question and you have around 20 seconds to think of a response, and then you record your answer. HireVue allows you to do practice questions, however they are quite limited and repetitive. Practice looking at a screen and making eye contact, it is completely different to a Skype or one to one interview as there is not human interaction.

Interview Questions

• -Tell us abit about yourself, what makes you Nike?
      -What makes a good sales representative?
      -Provide examples where you had to adapt to your environment
      -Anything else to add.
      -Do you have any other offers?
      -Are you a student?
      Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NIKE.

Interview

It is a digital interview. The applicant has 30 seconds to read the question and 3 minute to answer it recording a video. If your CV matches Nike's requirements you will be given the link to register on a digital platfor with three days to complete the interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilversum (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Hilversum (Netherlands)) in April 2016.

Interview

I uploaded CV and cover letter on careers website. The next day I was invited to participate in a digital interview and was asked to complete it within 3 business days. I will be informed about the result within two weeks. If I advance to the next stage of the recruitment process, I will be asked to take part in another interview (with a manager).

Interview Questions

• Explain yourself briefly and tell us what makes you Nike?
      What makes a good sales representative?
      Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NIKE (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)).

Interview

I have applied directly on the website. Then they have replied me asking to make a video interview within 3 days. then they have written that I got through to the real interview.

Interview Questions

• It was all about my university career   1 Answer