NISA Investment Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NISA Investment Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2017

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NISA Investment Advisors (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screening with two recruiters. Disappointing because I learned very little about the actual position as I believe they were recruiting for operations analysts for several departments.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about NISA? What do you expect in return for your hard work? What kind of a company culture would you like best?   Answer Question

Investment Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NISA Investment Advisors (Clayton, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

5 interviews, all pretty straight forward. Met with both senior managers and analysts with a couple years of experience. Not many technical questions. Mostly wanted to know my math background and coding experience. Interviewed on Friday, received an offer the following Monday.

Investment Strategies Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NISA Investment Advisors (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

first round phone interview with recruiter going over resume and general fit check, then they brought me into their office where I interviewed with 4 people. The people were not super outgoing at first, but warmed up as the interview went along. I interviewed with both managers, and two directors in the division

Derivatives Analyst Interview

Interview

Three phone interviews over the course of three weeks. Asked basic questions about the bond market and my resume. Interviews were all very relaxed and casual, but process for interviewing was extremely disorganized and it would take multiple days to set up single phone calls. No contact after third phone interview, overall a very negative experience.

Fixed Income and Derivatives Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NISA Investment Advisors (Clayton, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Had two phone interviews over the course of two weeks or so. Was then invited to Saint Louis for a round of inperson interviews at there office in Clayton. I had 5 interviews with two people in each over the course of about 3 hours. Overall nice and laid back people. Very nice office with Gym and full kitchen. No contact for almost a month after in person round, then got a letter in the mail saying there not offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Everyone asks a Duration and Convexity question. Also got grilled on statistics by one guy   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NISA Investment Advisors (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through University CSO. First round interview on-campus about 2 weeks after application. Interview consisted of both behavioral and technical questions. I was told I would be moving on to the next round on the spot.

Final round interview at the St. Louis location. Consisted of 3 interviews back-to-back-to-back.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NISA Investment Advisors in August 2016.

Interview

A phone interview, followed by an onsite interview with different supervisors from all operations departments meeting for about 30 minutes with each, and a final interview shadowing employees in each department. I enjoyed meeting and shadowing current employees because it gave a great sense of the office culture, daily tasks and provided a platform to ask informal questions. Everyone I met was very nice and helpful.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NISA Investment Advisors.

Interview

Easy interview process. Overbearing amount of the same questions from different people. Also, make sure you get respectable interviewers. Waste of time going through 4 interviews. Does not provide interview feedback. Hourly pay.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NISA Investment Advisors (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then flew me in to meet with 15 people for the 2nd set of interviews. I flew in the night before and met with 15 people the next day. The whole day was a grind meeting with so many people in one day.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NISA Investment Advisors.

Interview

The first step was a Phone interview, after this there was another phone interview which required some research. If you make it through both of those then there is an interview on location.