NOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NOS

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NOS (Lisbon (Portugal)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy and very fast. I sent my resume and started my work in less than a month. I decided I wanted to work there. Found a good position to apply and made an online application. All the process was really easy.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical but not very hard questions.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NOS.

Interview

Case interview and personal interview with managers and directors followed by an interview with HR. Questions were all those we are used to: past experience, why should they hire me, etc etc

Summer Interview

Interview

Applied online through their own platform (uploaded CV and Cover Letter). Called me on the phone after 2 months to scheduled an interview with the department manager

Financial Controller Interview

Interview

It was about 3 interviews.
    The first one with human resources department where they asked to translate some short texts from portuguese to english and vice versa. We had a generic conversation about my curriculum vitae.
    The next moment was an interview with two department responsibles (fiscal and financial). They presented the position and we talked about my personal and professional motivations.
    The last one was with human resources manager where we clarified the final conditions (salary and others).

Interview Questions

• It was not about technical questions. We only talked about personal and professional motivations.   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NOS (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy to get an interview through RANDSTAD. Then, you have a group interview, and an individual one.
    Typical questions, they make it look like a super special job... Bla bla bla, same story.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special. Questions about yourself and your ambitions   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NOS (Lisbon (Portugal)) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a long but not hard interview process, started off with 1 on 1 interview then proceeded to do a psychoanalitical exam as well as psycology evaluation.
    had two interviews with interested area then senior management.
    did a presentation on myself and the company

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NOS.

Interview

It was an interesting interview, where I could learn about the company and how stuff are done in real world. I could even give my opinion about the applied prices and what I think it will be the future in the operators

Interview Questions

• To study if it was economically viable to implement a service in a city.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NOS (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very intense, with a lot of reasoning questions! But it was made like a conversation though.

They are very punctual. It started with a presentation of the company and the position I was applying for and then we passed to the proper interview.

They said they would give feedback whether I pass or not, but they did not talk to me at all after the interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NOS (Lisbon (Portugal)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was asked some questions related to my resume and thesis. In the first phase you have to go through two directors and in both interviews you have to solve a business plane.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NOS (Lisbon (Portugal)) in July 2016.

Interview

Started with some questions about background, foccused on the person and not the skills.
    After that were presented 3 case study to evaluate your reasoning skills.Some of the case studys about general issues, and one about the telco business.