NPD Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NPD Intern Interview Questions

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NPD.

Interview

4 consecutive, 30-minute interviews. Diversified group of interviewers, ask good questions and overall good interview experience. They allowed me to call in on Skype because I was at school and were all very encouraging.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NPD

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NPD.

Interview

1)Phone call, with a brief run through of resume
    2)Skype interview, run through previous project, thoughts on topics in field, some technical questions
    3) Technical test, completed via online website
    4) Skype Interview with uppermanagment of department, mostly personality questions and getting to know what interest me
    5) 3 Reference checks

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NPD in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of basic question surrounding qualifications and experience. A few were behavioral questions, but most were just about why I was interested in the company and the particular position that I applied for. Overall, it was a good experience; however, it took about 3 weeks between the first one screen and then second, which was longer than I anticipated.

Interview Questions

• There was no questions that stood out as difficult, as the process was pretty straight forward.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Had five skype interview each between half an hour and fifteen minutes. It was not technical. Overall it was an average experience. The interview was not technical. Got response within two days. No idea why I was not given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you taken any linear regression course?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied in university career fair and heard back after a month for a on-site interview. The questions are all like do you know the company questions. I thought I behaved well and never heard back ever since. Not even a phone call to tell me I was rejected.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NPD (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief interview, standard questions about who you are and what made you want to apply for a position with NPD. Friendly interviewer, gave the company background, position requirements and daily duties.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals? What are 2 strengths and 2 weaknesses?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NPD.

Interview

The interviewer was very informative. He spent the first 30 minutes walking me through NPD and who their clients are. I was asked why NPD? and why the specific department? The interview was over Skype. It was business casual.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NPD in January 2013.

Interview

Simple process. Applied through InternMatch.com. Received a email from HR about two weeks later. Had a Skype interview and had a offer about two days later.

Negotiation

None. Accepted everything.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NPD in June 2011.

Interview

Did the interview through the web-cam via Skype. Although it was not it person, it was very professional.

NPD first contacted me through their email and asked if I'd want to set up an appointment for a Skype interview. Once I agreed to the interview the HR personnel sent me a email with the interview information.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

For an internship position it was more a of question and answer type of discussion.