NPD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NPD Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.4

Summer Interm Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NPD.

Interview

met company representative on campus - applied online - phone interview - interview in NPD office (behavioral questions) - got a call 2-3 weeks after and got the offer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NPD.

Interview

Was delighted in getting an interview with HR. Had to reschedule multiple times, took a process of a couple of weeks to get one finally scheduled. The phone interview went well, went over my resume, focused a lot on my past research experiences, delved into what I learned, what I could do differently. Interviewer was really nice and it seemed to go well. Told me that the next day I would receive a follow up email, but have yet to receive anything.

Sales and Distribution Coordinator Interview

Interview

By an confident person i know that the post of S.D.C. is laying in this company. So, I Submit my CV for interview. In interview they describe me an anonymous process. Although, I am experienced but they said that we will send you for training in another city

Interview Questions

• We have 50 to 60 distributors in different cities. How you will manage their supplies?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NPD.

Interview

Did 3 rounds of interview, talked with all the team members I will work with. Teams are pretty different

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NPD.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews and in person discussions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary was flexible, benefits were not

Operations Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview and in person

Account Associate Interview

Interview

It was of three steps, the first one with the HR: generic question about CV and motivations. The second one with the team manager: more specific questions about the job and what NPD offers. The third with a senior manager: generic question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NPD in June 2011.

Interview

Did the interview through the web-cam via Skype. Although it was not it person, it was very professional.

NPD first contacted me through their email and asked if I'd want to set up an appointment for a Skype interview. Once I agreed to the interview the HR personnel sent me a email with the interview information.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

For an internship position it was more a of question and answer type of discussion.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (Rosemont, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

Recruiter reached out the same day I applied via LinkedIn. She was pushy from the very first day and I was very uncomfortable talking with her. She had very little flexibility in scheduling the in office interview and called me multiple times a day to schedule it. The in office interview consisted of 3 rounds: 2 with hiring managers and 1 with an HR Representative. The interview was very laid back and generic questions about working style and my background. Afterwards (a week later) I had an interview with the Director over the phone. The managers and director were very nice and easy to talk with - unlike their recruiter.

Interview Questions

Honestly, I just got such a bad feeling from the Recruiter. She was horrible to speak with and that made me nervous to work for a company like that.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Had aphone interview and went well. i got called 3 weeks later for an in house interview. i called back the next day and the hr person sounded frazzled. they said they would call me back. i called later that day and left message. finally they called back and they called me days ago and they hired some one else. talk about fibbing.