NPD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

2.4

Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with the manager to whom I would be reporting; we for spoke for about 50 minutes. Then 7 days later, an on site interview with 2 persons I'd be working alongside for about 45 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever optimized or added efficiency to a process?   Answer Question

Foodservice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NPD (Rosemont, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

From first interview to offer, the whole process took 3 months. This seems to be a pattern with many current employees. Had a phone interview with HR and Manager. Neither of which are in the office that I work in. Then an in person interview with two directors on-site. I then had to complete a skills assessment test. My original start date was delayed by 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were mostly conversational.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I had a total of 10 interviews due to the matrixed org structure - 2 by phone and 8 in-person. It was a slow process that took over two months, starting in late September and an offer in early December.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a client who repeatedly submits last minute requests which interfere with existing scheduled deadlines.   1 Answer

Data Validation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly involved with four different phone interviews. The flexibility of the doing the interviews by phone was nice. They asked a lot of the basic questions. It was all pretty standard. However, if you want to know the status of your application, the only way to find out is to use their online system. They will not respond to phone calls or follow-up emails about your application status, even after four rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Share a time you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Data Reporting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athlone (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at NPD (Athlone (Ireland)) in September 2015.

Interview

Relatively easy, friendly, well organised. Lots of contact from the HR person. Scheduled the interview to suit times and kept me up to date. The first interview was a group interview at the recruitment agency they deal with, followed by another group interview within the NPD building where you had to talk about yourself for a little while [brief background etc]. Following this was another interview on your own with two from the company [this occurred twice over different days].

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation phase.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NPD.

Interview

4 consecutive, 30-minute interviews. Diversified group of interviewers, ask good questions and overall good interview experience. They allowed me to call in on Skype because I was at school and were all very encouraging.

Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

First the HR had a phone interview, basically about the education background and things in the resume. Then the manager did the second interview in the phone, I talked about myself and the manager talked about the position, the group and the company.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NPD (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Odd interviewer. Her heavy accent made her difficult to understand. The interview was very uncomfortable because I had to ask her to repeat the question several times. She seemed very scripted and rote. I was not interested in a second after talking to her. I was brought in for an interview via a referral, and basically the interviewer told me they already had a candidate in mind. It very much like a checkbox interview

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard. What are your strengths, walk me through a project you worked on   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NPD (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief interview, standard questions about who you are and what made you want to apply for a position with NPD. Friendly interviewer, gave the company background, position requirements and daily duties.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals? What are 2 strengths and 2 weaknesses?   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone Call - Resume
    Skype - Behavioral and Technical
    After that it was mostly working with HR because the interviewer was very lazy in getting back to HR about whether an offer was going to be extended or not.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for NPD?   1 Answer