NPD Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.5

Data Validation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly involved with four different phone interviews. The flexibility of the doing the interviews by phone was nice. They asked a lot of the basic questions. It was all pretty standard. However, if you want to know the status of your application, the only way to find out is to use their online system. They will not respond to phone calls or follow-up emails about your application status, even after four rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Share a time you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

First the HR had a phone interview, basically about the education background and things in the resume. Then the manager did the second interview in the phone, I talked about myself and the manager talked about the position, the group and the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Had five skype interview each between half an hour and fifteen minutes. It was not technical. Overall it was an average experience. The interview was not technical. Got response within two days. No idea why I was not given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you taken any linear regression course?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied in university career fair and heard back after a month for a on-site interview. The questions are all like do you know the company questions. I thought I behaved well and never heard back ever since. Not even a phone call to tell me I was rejected.

Associate Client Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for a phone interview, and after that I was brought in for an interview with the hiring manager. The interview was very smooth and no real tough questions, just a run down of your resume and behavioral questions. I thought the interview went great and was told I'll receive a phone call within the next 1-2 days. When i didn't get the call, I emailed them and was told by the recruiter that she was going to talk to the hiring manager later that day and get back to all of the candidates. Another week went by and I decided to email the recruiter again and this time I got no reply. I really liked the company and I thought interview process was really quick and smooth. I just wish they told me i didn't get the position. I would def. recommend applying for tho.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Went into the office and spoke with someone at HR. Very pleasurable experience. Had two phone interviews to follow also very very nice people. I got very informed on the company and what they do and then more specifically the department I will be working in. I learned a lot about the program I would be part of as well.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within 1 week for a phone interview. after phone interview i was asked to come in for an in person interview 2 weeks later. fairly informal. met with three managers from three different industry teams as well as someone from HR. each meeting lasted around 20 minutes

Client Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with an on campus interview, with one of the senior managers. It was a very laid back interview, where we talked about ourselves, what I was looking for in an intern program, what I knew about the company, what I wanted to know, growth opportunities, post program opportunities, hobbies, personal strength, etc. The second interview, they flew me to NY to meet with 6 senior managers. Five of the individuals followed the same style as the first interview. However the sixth interviewer, came in trying to press my buttons, to see how I would react to criticism. Seems everyone hired had the same experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 1, 5 and 10 years, and why do you want to be there?   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview. One phone call interview and a week later i met in the Port Washington Office. 1 Quick interview with the director and manger and I got the call back the following day. They really wanted to know more about me than ask challenging questions. It was one of the easier interviews i have done

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I had a total of 10 interviews due to the matrixed org structure - 2 by phone and 8 in-person. It was a slow process that took over two months, starting in late September and an offer in early December.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a client who repeatedly submits last minute requests which interfere with existing scheduled deadlines.   1 Answer