NPD Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2017

2.3

Data Validation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly involved with four different phone interviews. The flexibility of the doing the interviews by phone was nice. They asked a lot of the basic questions. It was all pretty standard. However, if you want to know the status of your application, the only way to find out is to use their online system. They will not respond to phone calls or follow-up emails about your application status, even after four rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Share a time you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

First the HR had a phone interview, basically about the education background and things in the resume. Then the manager did the second interview in the phone, I talked about myself and the manager talked about the position, the group and the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Had five skype interview each between half an hour and fifteen minutes. It was not technical. Overall it was an average experience. The interview was not technical. Got response within two days. No idea why I was not given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you taken any linear regression course?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied in university career fair and heard back after a month for a on-site interview. The questions are all like do you know the company questions. I thought I behaved well and never heard back ever since. Not even a phone call to tell me I was rejected.

Associate Client Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for a phone interview, and after that I was brought in for an interview with the hiring manager. The interview was very smooth and no real tough questions, just a run down of your resume and behavioral questions. I thought the interview went great and was told I'll receive a phone call within the next 1-2 days. When i didn't get the call, I emailed them and was told by the recruiter that she was going to talk to the hiring manager later that day and get back to all of the candidates. Another week went by and I decided to email the recruiter again and this time I got no reply. I really liked the company and I thought interview process was really quick and smooth. I just wish they told me i didn't get the position. I would def. recommend applying for tho.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Had aphone interview and went well. i got called 3 weeks later for an in house interview. i called back the next day and the hr person sounded frazzled. they said they would call me back. i called later that day and left message. finally they called back and they called me days ago and they hired some one else. talk about fibbing.