NPD Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.5

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Had aphone interview and went well. i got called 3 weeks later for an in house interview. i called back the next day and the hr person sounded frazzled. they said they would call me back. i called later that day and left message. finally they called back and they called me days ago and they hired some one else. talk about fibbing.

Associate Client Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for a phone interview, and after that I was brought in for an interview with the hiring manager. The interview was very smooth and no real tough questions, just a run down of your resume and behavioral questions. I thought the interview went great and was told I'll receive a phone call within the next 1-2 days. When i didn't get the call, I emailed them and was told by the recruiter that she was going to talk to the hiring manager later that day and get back to all of the candidates. Another week went by and I decided to email the recruiter again and this time I got no reply. I really liked the company and I thought interview process was really quick and smooth. I just wish they told me i didn't get the position. I would def. recommend applying for tho.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview. One phone call interview and a week later i met in the Port Washington Office. 1 Quick interview with the director and manger and I got the call back the following day. They really wanted to know more about me than ask challenging questions. It was one of the easier interviews i have done

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY).

Interview

The hiring process was straightforward. There was an initial phone screen and then one or two on-site interviews. The process moved along fairly rapidly.

Interview Questions

• There were no "trap" questions. Most interviews were fairly conversational, and focused on the type of work NPD is engaged in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no meaningful negotiation.

Client Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with an on campus interview, with one of the senior managers. It was a very laid back interview, where we talked about ourselves, what I was looking for in an intern program, what I knew about the company, what I wanted to know, growth opportunities, post program opportunities, hobbies, personal strength, etc. The second interview, they flew me to NY to meet with 6 senior managers. Five of the individuals followed the same style as the first interview. However the sixth interviewer, came in trying to press my buttons, to see how I would react to criticism. Seems everyone hired had the same experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 1, 5 and 10 years, and why do you want to be there?   Answer Question

Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

First the HR had a phone interview, basically about the education background and things in the resume. Then the manager did the second interview in the phone, I talked about myself and the manager talked about the position, the group and the company.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Meet the HR people at a Career Fair, then through exchange of E-mail, and an on-site interview. Great People, awesome location. Mostly behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NPD (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied in university career fair and heard back after a month for a on-site interview. The questions are all like do you know the company questions. I thought I behaved well and never heard back ever since. Not even a phone call to tell me I was rejected.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within 1 week for a phone interview. after phone interview i was asked to come in for an in person interview 2 weeks later. fairly informal. met with three managers from three different industry teams as well as someone from HR. each meeting lasted around 20 minutes

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NPD (Port Washington, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Interviewed process took total of three months. First had a phone screening with Human Resources, then got called into Headquarters in New York for three in person interviews with the Senior Management. I got a call back asking to conduct a presentation of my choice showing my data analytics and presentation skills as it would help understand how comfortable I am acting and presenting in front of C-Level clients. Interviewers interrupted me a few times during the presentation to ask questions and see how well I would handle being caught off guard. I was offered the job two weeks later and began work a month after that.