NRDC Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NRDC

2.0

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NRDC (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The NYC location is a joke. Disorganized interview by lazy, ignorant, entitled/lucky people collecting pay checks. I can't write much because they are censoring my review but I definitely will find other avenues if necessary.

Interview Questions

NRDC Response

Oct 2, 2017 – Recruiter

I'm very sorry your experience interviewing with NRDC has been less than pleasant. If you are willing to discuss in more detail, I would love to speak with you privately about your experience... More

Other Interview Reviews for NRDC

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NRDC (San Francisco, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

The initial phone interview/screen was a bad experience and the HR person called 35 minutes later than the scheduled time. Then they rushed the phone call and after 10 minutes abruptly ended it. They said they already had people in the end stages of interview but were opening it up for more candidates- and the salary range was very low even for an entry level job (which they wanted a couple years of experience!) in the non profit sector. After the interview it seemed like it would not be a good fit but I did attend the follow up in person interview. The follow up in person interview was much a much better experience and I enjoyed the interviewers, but they seemed unprepared and were just winging it. No tricky questions, very straight forward. Great organization, but the interview experience was poor.

Interview Questions