NRDC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NRDC Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at NRDC

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview and spoke with members of the Environmental Law Project team. They asked me general questions about my background and why I was interested in the environment. There were quite a few people on the conference call and much of the interview was spent chatting about the office dynamics and trying to figure out where I might fit on the team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NRDC

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NRDC.

Interview

Pretty general questions like why do you want to intern at NRDC. They asked me to briefly introduce myself and talked a bit about their project. Then two nice staff showed me around the office. The interview took less than 20 mins. It seems like they were in need of a summer intern to fill the position.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NRDC (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The internship interview process included a phone and in person interview. Two people conducted the interview - they were courteous and timely, and the interview questions were tough but fair. The entire process took around two months, mostly because I was working through a university program. NRDC was very quick and responsive through the entire process.

Interview Questions

• They asked very specific questions about my resume and how my skills would apply to the job.   Answer Question