NRECA Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NRECA Director Interview Questions

Interviews at NRECA

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NRECA.

Interview

Good recruiters and overall good experience. There was some confusion as to start dates and the onboarding process needs some improvements, but I believe they have made positive changes since I started.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NRECA

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NRECA (Arlington, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process ran smoothly. The recruiter was friendly and super helpful through out the process. Always kept me up to date on where things were at and provided insight to who I was interviewing with. The interviews were with people from different departments while also having the opportunity to meet the team I would be working with. Offer negotiations were reasonable.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my knowledge of cooperatives and the cooperative network.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at NRECA (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then in-person interviews with four people. Then they left me hanging until I called and got HR to admit they had hired someone else. My feeling is that when you are brought in for a half-day of interviews, the hiring manager owes you a call.