NRECA Mid Level Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NRECA Mid Level Position Interview Questions

Interviews at NRECA

1 Interview Review

Mid Level Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NRECA.

Interview

I had a phone interview first and then was called in for an in person interview. I met with the hiring manager and her assistant. A few days later, I was called back in for another interview where I met with 2 other staff members around the same level of this position and the Director of the department. Everyone was very nice and they gave me a tour of the workspace. I did not receive the position and was notified via email. I had a good rapport with the hiring manager as we had been in constant communication during the interview process and so I emailed her back asking if she could provide me feedback for my future job search. She never responded which I felt was very rude considering the time and effort I put in to interview and of course the 2 days of work I had to take off to interview. As someone in the hiring industry, if they don't value the applicants, they won't value their employees. I would not apply again.

Interview Questions

• They asked typical interview questions regarding my background.   Answer Question