NRECA Senior Business Analyst Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NRECA

1 Interview Review

1.0

Senior Business Analyst Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NRECA in May 2015.

Interview

NRECA reached out to me and asked me to interview for this role, I didn't apply. I let them schedule a call and had a conversation with Raeshel from recruiting. The recruiter was a bit hard to meet with, we had a scheduled time and she called me multiple times, hours before our meeting time when I wasn't able to answer because I was working. During our meeting time she called 10 minutes late and was putting me on hold multiple times throughout the call. During the call she asked about my history and my understanding of the role, all went relatively well until she asked me my current salary. I politely declined to share my salary at this time. This upset her and she accused me of hiding something if I'm not sharing my salary and continued to ask me three more times, it was pretty uncomfortable. Her reasoning was very odd, she said something like only 1 in every 46 interviewers declines to share their salary and they're all hiding something. I politely explained that my salary was changing as I was in the middle of a review cycle, and that I'd much rather currently focus on my ability to leverage my skillsets for the role, as the role was in an area I had significant experience in. I also offered to share my W2s upon acceptance of an offer, if both NRECA and I decided there would be a good fit. Then, she alluded to the role would not be at the salary that I was already told (basically that she would reduce the salary of the role). I thought the recruiter represented herself and the company unprofessionally, didn't understand the role very well, and was not very respectful of people's time.

Interview Questions