NRECA Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NRECA (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Great interview process with friendly and warm people. they have a very in depth process with interviewing everyone on the team, and staff from other teams with whom you might work. There is also logic and technical tests. A little intimidating. I wasn't told about the tests until the day I took them. Both were timed. I'm not a good test taker and know that I failed the logic test miserably. The role advertised for someone familiar with SQL Studio Management, with which I had some familiarity, but the technical test that administered was all about straight SQL syntax. I failed that one too. And it was a shame because I could do the job with one eye closed and my arm tied behind my back. I REALLY liked the people and the culture and could have learned the software. Despite this experience, I would apply again in a heartbeat. Fun and challenging projects, great team vibe, and healthy corporate culture which includes a focus on community service.

Interview Questions