NRECA Senior Client Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NRECA Senior Client Service Associate Interview Questions

Senior Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NRECA (Arlington, VA) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very simple, if you are licensed chances of getting hired are higher. I had a phone interview at first with the hiring manager, we briefly discussed the reason why I was leaving my previous employer and why I was interested in that specific field. Later, I came in for a one-to-one interview with the manager, I went over my resume and she covered the position in detailed. Few days later, I came for a group interview, where each team-member, a group composed of 6-8 people, asked me two questions: one work related and another personal. The work environment is very friendly, everyone there is very down-to-earth and always willing to help.

Interview Questions

• How do you explain complex investment terms to an average person?   Answer Question

Negotiation

In 2010, the company had a salary freeze and a hiring freeze. However, the Investment department was immune to few things. We were subject to the salary freeze, but due to people switching jobs, they had to hire several people to replace those positions. NRECA, is a non-profit organization and budgets are done a year in advanced, so they already have a salary range in mind. It's hard to negotiate, it all depends if you have experienced and if you are licensed. If you come with the investment licenses, they get to save a lot of money on training.