NRG Global (IL) Event Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Event Management Trainee

NRG Global (IL) Event Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at NRG Global (IL)

1 Interview Review

1.0

Event Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied for the job through a job posting website. The job mentioned it was entry-level, and although I have event management experience, I liked that there was discussion of training provided by the company. There were Glassdoor reviews that appeared positive.

Within a couple of hours I received an email asking for my availability, which I provided and a time was scheduled. I then went back to Glassdoor and read deeper into the reviews, and reread material on the company's website and I realized this would be more of a "street team"/sign up people on the street for x product/service kind of job. But I was curious, and attended the interview.

The office is sparsely decorated. There was only the receptionist and the person who interviewed me. I was asked to bring a resume, although it was not needed/never looked at. And my original suspicion was confirmed. I was asked to describe my experience, if I was comfortable pulling in people off the street to buy in to a product, and was told I could go from a street team member to running my own crew in as little as 10 to 16 months.

I knew this wasn't a job for me, and the interview was over in 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable approaching people on the street to ask them to sign up for a product?   Answer Question