NRG Global (IL) Graduate Business Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NRG Global (IL) Graduate Business Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at NRG Global (IL)

1.5

Graduate Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Oak Park, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online through LinkedIn and then was asked into an in-person interview. It was very quick and rushed. They demanded to do it on Memorial Day (National Holiday), since they needed to hire people fast. It seemed very shady and as if it was a fake organization. I met with the President of the organization on the first preliminary interview, that has never happened before. Also, the interview last 7 minutes in total. I was asked to very vague questions and was kind described the position, and out the door I went. I received a call an hour later asking for another interview. WEIRD!! Overall it was a weird experience and outcome. I highly recommend that if you are interested in this organization to do your research and get all your questions answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NRG Global (IL)

Graduate Business Associate Interview

Interview

The interview was conducted in 2 stages. In the first stage the head asked basic questions about my background and objectives. In the second stage there were three parts to the interview. In the first part, a brief history of company was explained to me. In the second part there was a written test. In the third part the head conducted the interview once again. Then I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?
      Do you have entrepreneurship abilities?   Answer Question