NRG Global (IL) Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Graphic Designer

NRG Global (IL) Graphic Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at NRG Global (IL)

1 Interview Review

1.0

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online, and I received an email shortly with possible interview dates. Upon my arrival, there was party music playing in the background from a TV behind the lady at the entrance. Also, it seem that there were two companies sharing the same floor. The lady asked me to fill out some information that NRG should've already had from my resume. As I sat there waiting for my interview time to come, a man came out of an office on the right side of the room and introduced himself to the lady next to me, whom was also there for an interview. After some time passed, and my interviewer was 25 minutes late, I realized that, there was only one interviewer and he was currently talking to the lady that was sitting next to me. Finally my time arrived, and the interview as a whole took maximum FIVE minutes. At the end of the interview, the "president" told me that he liked me as in he sees me as a great fit for the company. He also mentioned that they were going to contact me for a follow up interview that never happened.

Interview Questions