NRG Global (IL) Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NRG Global (IL) Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at NRG Global (IL)

2.0

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Oak Park, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

The first interview was just to get to know the person behind the resume, then the second interview takes you to the field for some "observation". The people were great, but the company structure was a little weird... reminded me of a pyramid scheme.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to "ask questions that show that you are capable of being a good manager"   1 Answer

NRG Global (IL) Response

Aug 1, 2018 – President

Thank you for taking the time to review NRG Global.

NRG Global is located in Avondale since July of 2017, so probably you made a review of a different company.

We wish you the best in your... More

Other Interview Reviews for NRG Global (IL)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL) (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn, got an email an hour later for an interview for next day. Went to the office they made me fill out a form asking me same questions they can see in my resume. Followed by a 1-1 interview with the company head. Got a call for a second phase interview the same afternoon. Declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• General questions, resume walk-through, why should we hire you questions. He also talked about the company how their "direct marketing sales" work and asked if I am a fit for them.   Answer Question