NRG Global (IL) Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NRG Global (IL) Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at NRG Global (IL)

0.0

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL).

Interview

For this position, you are expected to work 6 days * 9-10 hrs = 54-60 hrs a week, expected to earn 400-600 bucks per week, with an hour-wage from 7 to 10 bucks per hour. They told me this during interview. Make sure you be aware of this amount of work.
Declined the offer.

Interview Questions

NRG Global (IL) Response

Jul 31, 2018 – President

Thank you for taking the time to review NRG Global.

NRG Global also would like to add that candidates make between 800 to 1200 dollars per week depending on their work ethic and student... More

Other Interview Reviews for NRG Global (IL)

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NRG Global (IL).

Interview

Quite obviously a pyramid scheme or similar scam. It even is using a name similar to other businesses to try to get some cover. The "fake sales" reviews for the NRG Global that is a software company in LA are likely intended for this business.

They emailed my "rejection" a few days after the supposed "CEO" called me and asked for a second interview, which I declined. They also had no idea what date they had interviewed me in this rejection email.

Interview Questions

NRG Global (IL) Response

Jul 31, 2018 – President

Thank you for taking the time to review NRG Global.

Please note that we operate with full transparency from our initial interview with potential employees. We always provide information about our... More