NRI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NRI Interview Questions

2.8

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NRI in May 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at Emerge last week. I met with the HR Manager, and the NP. The position involves working as a Case Manager, and going into the people's homes. The caseload is at least 50 individuals.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NRI in October 2014.

Interview

Found the job on Washington Post. Submitted resume and got a phone call with a brief inquiry the second day. Very effective. During the call they asked me about my qualifications as well as desired pay.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NRI (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Very thorough interview process. Human Recources manager was always in close communication throughout the lengthy process. In addition to interviewing with the Human Resources Manager, I interviewed with the Customer Service Manager, Branch Manager, and Several Production Department managers, and the Director of Operations. I underwent extensive testing in personality and aptitude profiles, math and reading skills, and Iintelligence quotient.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NRI in February 2010.

Interview

Open Medical Assistant position listed on Washington Post, applied online receive a call with two days of applying. Phone tag times 1 week, I'm currently a full time student as well and can not answer my cell during class. Once communication via the phone was establish interview was schedule.

Interview Questions

• What aspects of your prior employment did you not careful?   1 Answer
    • What assets do you bring to the company?   1 Answer