NRT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NRT Interview Questions

3.3

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in California City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NRT (California City, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with someone in the HR office. After that I had 2 in person interviews. Each in person interview lasted about 45 minutest to 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very basic: my skills and background, examples of times that I had to do something or call upon a certain skill.   Answer Question

Front End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NRT (Edina, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me with the listing - there was one area where I wasn't sure I had the right skills. Recruiter followed up with NR, who said that skill wasn't so important, they'd still like to interview me.

Back and forth took a few days, got in for an interview about 1.5 weeks after first hearing from recruiter.

Interview itself was with a VP, department director, and a developer. VP from corporate headquarters on the phone. Interview was going smoothly until they reached questions about the skill area I was lacking. Actually stopped talking to me and spent a few minutes debating among themselves whether this skill set was a deal breaker or not.

In general, felt a little disorganized, and a bit intense. I wasn't sure how I felt about the fit, and was worried, if offered the job, I might not be able to live up to expectations.

After the weekend, they decided the person for the role did need the skill set I lacked and so were going to keep looking. Best for all around.

Interview Questions

• Explain what responsive design means. What's the difference between responsive and fluid?   Answer Question
    • Who are blogs/bloggers/conference speakers you follow?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NRT (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

There was a Phone Interview with human resources. After that I was called in for an in-person interview with hiring manager and another co-worker. They were nice and made me feel comfortable. There weren't difficult questions any responsible person couldn't answer. Just make sure you prepare and research typical interview questions and in order to be ready for it.

Interview Questions

• What important question(s) would you ask your internal client if he/she requested your service?   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NRT (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Meet with office manager to talk about interest in the industry and resume. Discussed what it takes to be successful in real estate sales and what some of the best practices use by top real estate agents.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the day in the life of a real estate agent involves?
      Are you experienced in cold calling? Do you think you can do this kind of prospecting   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NRT (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

First I received an email questionnaire because I had applied to 2 positions. This email was just to determine which position was a better fit. After that I had my phone interview with human resources. I was just asked the basic questions regarding my background, current job, salary, etc. It was fairly standard. I was asked to come in for an interview at the end of my phone interview. For my actual interview I met with the supervisor and department manager. Again, asked pretty standard questions and I was given the opportunity to ask more specific questions about the job and the department. Personally, I had a great experience. It was a pleasure.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate and ended up taking $5000 less than I wanted. I accepted this because I have heard great things about the company and knew it would be a good move in the end. So far that has been the case. There is a lot of growth opportunity, benefits, discounts/perks, vacation days, 401k matching (which is not common in this economy). In the end the $5000 cut was worth it.

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NRT (Edina, MN) in March 2008.

Interview

Expect to be grilled about incredibly low level stuff. Know waits & queues.

Interview Questions

• First question: Tell me about page latching.   2 Answers

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NRT in June 2008.

Interview

A lot of field related questions checking the knowledge.