NSEiT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NSEiT Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

3.1

PMO Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NSEiT.

Interview

The Interview process has 3 rounds from VP to the CEO of the Organization. The organization mission is to streamline process using project management techniques.

Interview Questions

• Question from the CEO: "Why is your salary less as compared to IT industry standard"   2 Answers

Senior Interview

Interview

Over phone, then physical, then you have wait for a long time. Then again they will ask this & that. Computer literacy will be checked, IT savvy or not will be checked. Excel knowledge will be checked.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

I was referred by a friend. Then got a call. Went for the Interview. Cleared 2 rounds. 3rd HR round was cleared and then received the offer letter which I accepted

Linux Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Lots of round and depends on luck and not on the actual knowledge. I have been informed to work on Linux at the time of joining and now no work onLinux. Making fool.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Technical test on java-35 questions
    C/c++ - 22 question
    General concepts 10 question
    2 technical (in mine case they took 3)
    Psychometric test
    1 HR round
    Need to clear each section of pen and paper test
    Technical interview is like interview till hod or CTO doesn't take it he need fresher to be extra ordinary

Interview Questions

• 1 round on java(do ocpjp)
      2 roUnd puzzle and 5-6 codes
      3 round OSI layer and TCP programming
      Then rejected   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was really good, I answered all the questions they asked but they never called back, nor did they select any one from our college. I think they were least interested in hiring. Very bad management. First round is a 100 marks online aptitude test which had 3 sections quants, English and technical questions. The test was of medium difficult. Second round was technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Is multiple inheritance possible in java?
      C and java basics   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

A lengthy test that has total 100 questions, out of which u need to score atleast 60 to clear it. Then there is an interview where questions regarding your CV will be asked.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Round 1: Technical round. Since the position was for UX designer, there was an activity to be done, which showed your thought process and principles applied in design. This was to be discussed with the interviewer.
    Round2: Managerial round.
    Round3: HR round, just for formality and salary discussion.

Interview Questions

• 1. Intro
      2. Design discussion on my design and activity.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

the interview process was just an hr taking the interview of the shortlisted students. i applied on campus. the interviewer was very friendly and it was a great interview. didnt get selected though no clue why

Interview Questions

• multiple inheritance possible in java. questions about you and your interests. asked me to sell a marker.   Answer Question

Test Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NSEiT (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview is very simple, first is f2f round, question asked were about academic achievements, about family and previous jobs, the person will explain about the profile and will ask you about the company, wat company does