NSK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NSK Interview Questions

Interviews at NSK

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NSK (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

One interview in person at the office. Very informal and inviting environment. As a student that they were trying to get to know me on a personal level to see if my personality matched their work culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous work experience?
      Tell us about your future career aspirations?   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NSK (Ann Arbor, MI) in April 2018.

Interview

There was a long wait to get a return offer. After the interview, I thought I hadn't gotten it and did not receive any feedback. The interview was mostly the interviewer talking about the company. Everyone at NSK likes working there. The questions were superficial and mostly about work ethic etc.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Quality Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stow, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NSK (Stow, OH).

Interview

A little disorganized but also made it feel less ominous and stressful. Easygoing interviewers. Asked me common sense and common knowledge questions for the fastener industry and quality aspects of the job. Had two interviews same day then took a drug test next day and the following week i started.

Interview Questions

• Familiarity with inspection equipment   1 Answer

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NSK (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2019.

Interview

interview process was great and took about a month from submitting my application to hearing back about an offer. Everyone I met with was very friendly and answered all my questions I had about the position and NSK as a whole. I met with the hiring manager and the team leader in my first interview and at my second I got to meet with the same team leader and a team member. Overall the interview process was easy and not very stressful, do your research!

Interview Questions

• Why can you see yourself at NSK?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

The process was for one day
    First written test which had about basic technical questions and then GD then PI
    The written test had very easy questions for 20

Trainee Interview

Interview

1. Interview
    - HR + Team Lead were not really prepared. Ended up in a short meeting.
    - I got a task to present during second interview.
    2. Interview with technical presentation
    - After the meeting, I decided I do not want to work there.

Interview Questions

Interview

I just had one interview here in this company, and luckily i got the job with flying colors. And worked here for almost five years. Really strict but i like the system

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you can make it in our company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tilburg (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NSK (Tilburg (Netherlands)) in April 2013.

Interview

Contact opgenomen via e-mail en telefoon, sollicitatiegesprek

Negotiation

525 euro per maand incl. reiskosten (125 euro)

Estagiário Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NSK (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Completo com 4 entrevistas (2 terceirizadas e 2 no local), com teste de inglês e redação. Pessoas atenciosas que tornam a entrevista mais leve.

Interview Questions

• Minha visão sobre mercado de trabalho   1 Answer

Negotiation

concordei com o salários e benefícios antes de dar início ao processo.

Estagiário Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NSK (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Processo foi bem rápido e objetivo. Desde o começo pude sentir o clima da empresa e das pessoas que trabalhavam nela. Fui muito bem tratado, clima leve e agradável. A pessoa responsável pelo processo se preocupou em saber em detalhes quem eu era, o que eu fazia e qual era meu objetivo. Torci muito pra dar certo.

Interview Questions

• Não lembro de uma pergunta específica, mas lembro de conversarmos por bastante tempo sobre minha vida pessoal e profissional.   Answer Question