NTT America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NTT America Interview Questions

2.6

Global Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NTT America in May 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with HR was as expected. Hiring manager was late to interview call.
    He was very negative towards person who had previously held position. I thought that was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• At the end of the interview, he told me I was overqualified and asked me why I wasn't working for Amazon!
      I had already said that I wanted to work closer to home and didn't want a long commute. I would think that my experience would matter more.
      Answer Question

Client Services Manager (CSM) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT America (Redmond, WA).

Interview

The biggest company you've never heard of. Typical STAR format interview process. Obtained interview through a recruiter. 1st interview was in-person in office. Gauged knowledge of the company and industry. Why do you feel you are a good fit? What is one of your weaknesses? Tell me about a time when a client meeting didn't go well and what you learned from it? Asked a range of technical, account management and heavy focus on sales questions.

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NTT America in December 2013.

Interview

Two interviews. Fairly standard interview questions. Very conversational. Asked for specific challenges met and accomplished. Hour long interviews. Was for a Director position (not of Sales).

Interview Questions

• Name the most challenging situations you have been in professionally and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Communication Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NTT America (Bloomington, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

So far I've interviewed with the recruiter then another employee who was currently in the position. Job was filled but talking about another opportunity. Like any other contingent worker position, once the position comes open, the client is usually looking to have it filled IMMEDIATELY. Be ready to move quickly and ALWAYS be available to talk. My second interview was at 9 p.m.

Interview Questions

• What is your style when working with client.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT America in February 2009.

Interview

It was very easy, they just asked basic questioins