NTT America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT America (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I submitted my application online and received a call from the recruiter within 2 weeks. I was then invited on-site a 2 hour interview with the person previously in the role and the hiring manager. The recruiter followed up with a verbal offer a couple days later but since they had issues to sort out internally, I didn't get a formal offer until about 2 weeks later. Everyone was very friendly and quick to respond!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NTT America.

Interview

Spoke and met with a recruiter - then two phone screens and two onsites. The recruiter prepped me for the first screen which was with the manager. The second screen was with another manager from the outside sales team. The first onsite was with my future boss and the last onsite was with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about the company? What experience I had at my previous place of employment?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NTT America.

Interview

Interview process was first with recruiter and then with hiring manager. I also interviewed with next level manager as well as peers. The interview was initially over the phone and then I went into the office to meet with the hiring manager in person. Once there I waited for a short time in reception prior to being escorted to the office. I was then introduced to a few others for short interviews.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring to the organization that will make sure successful at the job.   Answer Question

Global Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NTT America in May 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with HR was as expected. Hiring manager was late to interview call.
    He was very negative towards person who had previously held position. I thought that was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• At the end of the interview, he told me I was overqualified and asked me why I wasn't working for Amazon!
      I had already said that I wanted to work closer to home and didn't want a long commute. I would think that my experience would matter more.   Answer Question

Desktop Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at NTT America (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

Typical phone interview, however, management is not honest about the duties. Seems to me that they will be dishonest just to get a candidate in the door. Be sure you get EVERYTHING in writing with this company.

Negotiation

Typical negotiations with a typical contract company

Client Services Manager (CSM) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT America (Redmond, WA).

Interview

The biggest company you've never heard of. Typical STAR format interview process. Obtained interview through a recruiter. 1st interview was in-person in office. Gauged knowledge of the company and industry. Why do you feel you are a good fit? What is one of your weaknesses? Tell me about a time when a client meeting didn't go well and what you learned from it? Asked a range of technical, account management and heavy focus on sales questions.

Director of Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NTT America in December 2013.

Interview

Two interviews. Fairly standard interview questions. Very conversational. Asked for specific challenges met and accomplished. Hour long interviews. Was for a Director position (not of Sales).

Interview Questions

• Name the most challenging situations you have been in professionally and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT America (Sterling, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for this opening. Had an initial phone interview, mixed between technical and personality questions. After that, I had a onsite interview going over resume, job details, and more technical questions. Immediately after this interview I was lead to the operations center and had a 5 question very technical paper quiz with a VM they had running on a PC. Most people say this exam takes them a few hours. You are allowed to use the internet to aid you however. After that ended I was told they would be in touch and I received a offer letter a few days later. Overall it was a very laid back interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain the FSMO roles in Active Directory.   2 Answers

Network Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NTT America (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone then face to face interview. Extensive background check including verification of education. Must be a non smoker. Negotiationb for salary takes place with the recruiter not the hiriing manager. Had the opportunity to interview with two different managers for two different positions and choose position slash manager I connected with the most.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NTT America (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

not good, it was done with 3 different managers. There was no consistency in the interview process it was a very scattered in the approach. I was not really sure what they were looking for in the interview process.