NTT America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NTT America Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2017

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT America (Dallas, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

The process involved submitting the resume online, receiving an email to setup a time to talk over the phone with a hiring manager. After the initial conversation, a follow-up interview was scheduled and completed in-person. The in-depth and analytic interview lasted several hours. A final interview with the hiring manager's supervisor took place via phone and was completed within 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Business case scenario questions, personality questions, experience validation questions, and more   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I accepted the offer as is.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT America (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

it will last for 30 min and there will be 3 rounds of interview and they will ask all basic questions and you need to answer them confidently. confidence matters the most. don't be tensed you will get the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NTT America.

Interview

Spoke and met with a recruiter - then two phone screens and two onsites. The recruiter prepped me for the first screen which was with the manager. The second screen was with another manager from the outside sales team. The first onsite was with my future boss and the last onsite was with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about the company? What experience I had at my previous place of employment?   Answer Question

Network Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NTT America (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone then face to face interview. Extensive background check including verification of education. Must be a non smoker. Negotiationb for salary takes place with the recruiter not the hiriing manager. Had the opportunity to interview with two different managers for two different positions and choose position slash manager I connected with the most.

Sale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT America (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

standard rounds of interviews as you would expect. It was not too overwhelming. i was asked standard questions during the process. I got a chance to speak with multiple levels of management.
    After rounds of interviews with multiple manager and HR, i was presenting with a detailed back ground check. This process took couple weeks to complete. After the back ground check was completed an offer was process.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NTT America.

Interview

Interview process was first with recruiter and then with hiring manager. I also interviewed with next level manager as well as peers. The interview was initially over the phone and then I went into the office to meet with the hiring manager in person. Once there I waited for a short time in reception prior to being escorted to the office. I was then introduced to a few others for short interviews.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you bring to the organization that will make sure successful at the job.   Answer Question

Desktop Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at NTT America (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

Typical phone interview, however, management is not honest about the duties. Seems to me that they will be dishonest just to get a candidate in the door. Be sure you get EVERYTHING in writing with this company.

Negotiation

Typical negotiations with a typical contract company

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT America (Sterling, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter for this opening. Had an initial phone interview, mixed between technical and personality questions. After that, I had a onsite interview going over resume, job details, and more technical questions. Immediately after this interview I was lead to the operations center and had a 5 question very technical paper quiz with a VM they had running on a PC. Most people say this exam takes them a few hours. You are allowed to use the internet to aid you however. After that ended I was told they would be in touch and I received a offer letter a few days later. Overall it was a very laid back interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain the FSMO roles in Active Directory.   2 Answers

Global Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NTT America in May 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with HR was as expected. Hiring manager was late to interview call.
    He was very negative towards person who had previously held position. I thought that was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• At the end of the interview, he told me I was overqualified and asked me why I wasn't working for Amazon!
      I had already said that I wanted to work closer to home and didn't want a long commute. I would think that my experience would matter more.
      Answer Question

Client Services Manager (CSM) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT America (Redmond, WA).

Interview

The biggest company you've never heard of. Typical STAR format interview process. Obtained interview through a recruiter. 1st interview was in-person in office. Gauged knowledge of the company and industry. Why do you feel you are a good fit? What is one of your weaknesses? Tell me about a time when a client meeting didn't go well and what you learned from it? Asked a range of technical, account management and heavy focus on sales questions.