NTT DATA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.9

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I met them at a career fair at my university and gave them my resume. The week after that they emailed to schedule a phone interview. Later that week I had a phone interview. During the interview they scheduled an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you interested in?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to move and travel?   Answer Question
    • What is your degree in and can you explain how you have used the knowledge from your degree?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your internships and job experience.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Louisville, KY).

Interview

First phone interview with HR, Second One on one at local office. Laid back, not stressful at all. Most important is to dress business (no casual dress at all). Ask questions & be interactive! Always know your company history. Take a deep breath & just be yourself & you will do great!

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Bloomington, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to discuss the position I applied to and also other open positions in the same area. I decided to pursue a different position than original. The recruiter did a short phone screen and then scheduled a face to face meeting with the managers. The face to face interview was approximately 45 minutes in a casual conversation style. I was asked several questions but mostly we discussed the position.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

Was called and answer questions. Kind of dicsussion and not reall interview
    Follow up god and answers to questions very fast.
    Fater 2 days i had answers and wa sable to determine if I wanted the job or not

Compliance Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTT DATA.

Interview

The hiring manager scheduled the interview and then the interview was conducted by a team lead who asked what appeared to be a set series of questions. At the end of the interview, the hiring manager returned and asked me if I had any additional questions and gave me an overview of the company benefits, such as salary ranges, vacation, etc.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had familiarity with having a quantifiable measure of my work product/ achievements.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Was very long, over a year with interviews for prescreen, various high level management as well as the initial recruiters. It was nice though bc they were very adamant about making sure it was a good fit for both myself and the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve conflict between coworkers and or you and a coworker?   1 Answer

Remediation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Louisville, KY).

Interview

I applied for the ad, got a call the very next day from the recruiter and they scheduled the interview. They were pleasant, and it was an informal comfortable process. Interview lasted about 20 minutes, atmosphere was nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you know how to do in Excel?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Louisville, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring process took two weeks. I applied for the ad and received an email the next day for an interview. The interview was informal & comfortable...more of a conversational interaction. Culture seems very collaborative, young, and fun.

Financial Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty run of the mill stuff. If you have been in a compliance role, it's not hing new. . I sent my resume to the recruiter and was contacted fairly quickly. A basic phone screen took place, which was a review of my resume, a description of the role, structure and compensation and an offer for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• No real curve balls, just wanted to know a little more about my back ground, if I had used certain systems such as Lexis nexis and World Check before.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Fairfax, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

My formal client want me back through ntt data.