NTT DATA Senior Principal Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NTT DATA Senior Principal Consultant Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth . I had initial phone interview with the recruiter who was very friendly and proactive followed by two separate phone interviews with senior consultants in the team . Then had a quick phone interview with the delivery manager followed by a face to face interview / lunch with the same delivery manager and director of the business analysis practice .

Overall it was a quick - smooth experience . From the first call to the final offer it took about 2 weeks .

Interview Questions

• 1) various business analyst scenarios   1 Answer
  • 2) people management questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes initially I gave a salary range to the recruiter . The offer was exactly in the middle of my range . I reviewed the role & responsibility and decided to ask for a higher salary with concrete data and explanation . They increased the offer based on the new range - again they took the middle ground . I was happy with final offer

Other Interview Reviews for NTT DATA

Senior Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NTT DATA in May 2013.

Interview

two rounds of phone interviews

not good feedback

Senior Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NTT DATA in January 2013.

Interview

NTTInterview
    Client Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Boston, MA).

Interview

Several phone interviews with a corporate recruiter, some negotiations, and a one day trip to Boston that was a complete and total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• I was asked specific questions about a proprietary consulting methodology that I had not worked with and the interviewer seemed a bit put out that I didn't answer as expected.   1 Answer

Senior Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NTT DATA (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Called by in-house recruiter for screen profile for interview. Then face to face interview was scheduled for coming weekend.
    45 Mins of technical evaluation, which was based on what was written on resume & the skill set they were expecting for my SAP Module.
    After wait of 2 hours and filling up of various forms, I was interview by Director for management round. It was nearly 30 mins of interview, where questions were based on career, family and questionnaire filling with other forms.
    On Monday, I got call from HR. They stated my profile is selected. but, they want to verify my 2 previous employers salary slips & Offer letters, which provided. Then on Tuesday, I got a mail for release of offer letter and they request to collect the offer in person and confirm date of joining.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult & expected question asked during Management round. Which was in regard to justify my reason for change.   1 Answer