NTT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.7

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NTT (Durham, NC).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me for an initial phone screen and then scheduled an on-site interview with two individuals. They asked a lot of standard questions about my background and really emphasized the culture and how the client in Durham, NC was very political and could be challenging.

Interview Questions

• How do I manage competing demands if supporting multiple managers?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NTT (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

HR called, said hey we want you then no response. reached then stalled by saying the hiring manager is on PTO. Stage 1 phone interview, stage 2 HR review stage 3 video call

Interview Questions

• Experience level, when can you start, what was the best opportunity you managed   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT in March 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview from Japan. Super bad English speaker and I tried hard to understand/ talk to the interviewee. They asked you about the experience of programming and hw development but actually it's a computer network job. Not a bad interview overall.

Interview Questions

• What kind of programming language you know and what kind of sw/hw development you have done before.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NTT (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was divided into 3 stages: HR, VP of Engineering and CEO. I got a few questions related to my background but mostly about my career plans and what I was actually looking for.

Interview Questions

• What was my biggest achievement, why and how did I manage to accomplish it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial communication was very fast but after that didn't hear from them.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NTT.

Interview

Referred by former client to one of its subsidiary companies at the time. No extensive interview process, primarily phone/ conference calls to discuss interest in position, company, etc. Remainder was really just negotiation of position, terms etc. Started soon there after, reporting to different management team than the executive / team that interviewed

Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NTT in September 2012.

Interview

It was very easy, just standard documentum questions. Not many tricky questions and the good part was interviewer sounded knowledgable. Also asked some standard java j2ee questions. Also asked some standard java j2ee struts questions.

Interview Questions

• standard documentum questions. standard java questions. standard j2ee questions. standard rdbms questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was not much negotiation.

Developer Interview

Interview

Talked with the hiring manager, the process was good and simple. Just asked about the background.

After talked with hr, then talked with the direct manager. Technology interview both frontend and backend..

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NTT (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

Apti was the first step . You can clear the aptitude the aptitude with ease . Then comes the Group Discussion which is also easy . DOn't sit idle in that keep speaking in between . It's also easy . Then technical Interview comes . My interviewer didn't understand my notion so i was not shortlisted for HR . But in all it's easy . But they will ask you to do Certification courses of .NET and OJCP else you won't be given the job

Interview Questions

• ABout the famous problem of BULB ..   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NTT in July 2014.

Interview

Details I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days
    rst round was online apptitude test(easy) .... second was GD(easy).... next, the technical interview was kind of easy but i screwed it up .... this was my first interview and i had no hopes of getted selected ....i hadnt prepared at all .... i went with negative attitude ... n i could not answer some of the easy questions ....

Answer Question