NVIDIA Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NVIDIA Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at NVIDIA

3.6

Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

after two midnight phone interviews i was flown in several days in advance to allow me to kick the jet lag.

i then spent 8 hours being asked hard, technical questions by 9 different people, i think.

a couple of the questions required epiphanies which i happened to have - so i was happy - but in general, i don't think those make very good interview questions. many fine interviewees are nervous and in no state to have epiphanies. conversely, you could have a middling interviewee who has heard the question before.

the final interviewer presented me with an offer. very impressive turnaround.

Interview Questions

• if you could do one thing to improve a GPU, what would it be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied and received an email a week later, scheduling phone interviews. The phone interviews were over a couple of days and each lasted about 30 minutes. A few days later I was emailed and asked to come in for an on-site interview. I spoke to several managers where they asked me questions for about 30 minutes. I was then asked to complete two research quizzes, which lasted another 30 minutes.

Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NVIDIA in October 2010.

Interview

After I applied my resume online, I got an email from HR.
    I interviewed 1:1 with Direct of Arcitecture group.
    He asked me what I had done about projects.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pudong, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Pudong, Shanghai (China)) in December 2011.

Interview

This is my first time to be in a group interview. There are two interviewers. They asked questions on computer architecture, compiler optimization, and general programming skills. They are very nice and give time to think, even when I decided to give up on one of questions. They are most junior people and they want to hire a senior one.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

ON campus placement
    1. Written test of 1 hr :
    a. Concepts of computer architecture mostly
    b. Few questions on setup and hold time
    c. Certain designing problems but very limited

2. Interview
    a. More on learnability - How can you approach same problem in different ways
    b. Computer Architecture - cache, flip flops etc

Interview Questions

• Q. Three jars have of capacity 3,5,8 litre are present. 8 litre jar is full. At the end of your
      iterations put 4 litre each in 5 and 8 litre jars. Maybe this ques was in written   1 Answer
    • Ques. 1 : Draw a state diagram : Output goes 1 after input is one for 3 continuous clock cycles.
      Output goes one for only 1 clock cycle.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2017.

Interview

2 one-hour basic phone interview, 2 4-hour technique interview with 9 engineers, I spend roughly one month for the interview, the HR is really nice. I can get the feedback usually 3~5 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

See What NVIDIA Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Senior Product Manager in Santa Clara, CA

Pros: “Hit the ground running and leverage your skills right away. Your team and teams around you provide guidance on what to do and how to contribute. See the impact of your work directly on...”“Hit the ground running and leverage your skills right away. Your team and teams around you provide guidance on what to do and how to contribute. See the impact of your work directly on products, services and other areas unrelated to your direct job responsibilities. Everyone has a voice at the table. In a way, each team works like a start-up. Flexibility in work schedules and places and almost all collaboration tools are supported.” – Full Review