NVIDIA Architecture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NVIDIA Architecture Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Architecture Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA in March 2016.

Interview

There are 2 rounds of phone interviews. The first round is to talk with the project manager and it's been hard-core. The first question they ask is "TCP and UDP" which is very weird LoL. Then I was asked to code on collabedit and asked a lot of optimization questions. I am not a CS student so they appear to be very difficult. I was also asked to write a method for doubly linked list which is not hard.
But I was asked again about optimization issue which I stuck. Overall the first round is quite hard.
The second round is talking with a group leader. There are technical questions about computer architecture, and I am quite familiar with the topic so we have a nice talk. He also asked about the projects I have done and what optimization I could do to future CPU. It's been the area which I am working on so I have had a nice time talking.
I was having a pending offer from Oracle so I asked NVIDIA to give me a quick reply. I received a confirm of offer 1 day after the interview which is amazing.

Interview Questions

• Difference between TCP and UDP   Answer Question
  • Write an insert method for doubly linked list   Answer Question
  • Modular costs a lot in programming, how should we deal with that.   Answer Question
  • How does virtual function work in c++.   1 Answer
  • We have a streaming workload for CPU and the footprint fits inside of L1 Cache. But we are getting miss in L1 Icache constantly. Why?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Architecture Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NVIDIA in March 2012.

Interview

multiple phone interviews followed by an on site interview, hr seemed rather slow with multiple weeks between contact for scheduling the next interview

Interview Questions

• implement some low level functionality at the gate level   Answer Question