Cover image for NVIDIA

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

NVIDIA Campaign Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2013

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 1.8K interviews

Interviews at NVIDIA

Neutral100%
Employee Referral100%
HardAverageEasy

NVIDIA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA

Interview

1st round - screen by hiring manager 2nd round - 4 people including recruiter Final round with vp and another individual Standard questions about my background and why I want to work there and what I can bring to the table. Quizzed me about the gaming industry and my knowledge of the company's products as the job required gaming and industry knowledge. Thought the interview went well first 2 rounds. Round 2, I was a little uncertain about the outcome as I had mixed feelings about the entire interview process and felt I only made connection with only 2 out of the 4 people who interviewed me in the second round. However, they called me back for the last round, so I thought, I guess it went ok. When I reached the last round, the vp seemed highly disinterested, asked me which role I was interviewing for (as there were several and that totally threw me off as he mentioned the titles of the roles that were open really quickly and asked me which one it was). After that, he directly told me I wasn't a good fit, and that's within 5 minutes of shaking hands with him. I was a little shaken by that comment, my jaw probably dropped, and I knew it was pointless to continue the interrogation. Not sure if that last round was necessary if he already made up his mind. They could have just called me and told me I was not a good fit, instead of requesting me to go into the interview - I had to request time off to go in for the interview too. Recruiter, the Sourcer, hiring manager and the other team members were really nice. Overall, took between 6-7 weeks from submission of resume through the last round. Too bad there's no match, I would have loved to work there since my friends love working there and it boasts a great culture of getting things done and nurturing talent. Plus I'm a big fan of their products.

Interview Questions
  • Name as many uses for a brick as you can in one minute
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed
</>Embed

Popular Careers with NVIDIA Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at NVIDIA? Share Your Experiences

NVIDIA logo

NVIDIA Careers

Cover image for NVIDIA

Groundbreaking Work Leveraging AI and Deep Learning The work we are doing matters. We are pursuing things that have never been done...More

• Culture
  • Giving Back

Company Updates

Logo

3 days ago

Product News
The NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPU, now with the NVIDIA AI Enterprise software suite, is in full production, with the first wave of products and services expected to roll out in October.
Shared image - NVIDIA Hopper in Full Production
NVIDIA Hopper in Full Production
nvidianews.nvidia.com

NVIDIA Photos

+ Add Photo
NVIDIA photo of: Our booth at the GPU Technology Conference featured many demos showcasing the wide range of NVIDIA technology for science, healthcare, gaming, and a whole lot more.
NVIDIA photo of: HQ