NVIDIA Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NVIDIA Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at NVIDIA

3.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA in January 2017.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews. It was for a very niche computer science role. After the second phone interviewer, I stopped receiving any update from the recruiter. I later found out that they decided to move forward with other candidates who had never even done the required skill for the internship whereas I had research experience and even taught that skill at a reputed university.

Thanks for humiliating me in this disgusting manner and wasting my precious time. Such arbitrariness is frustrating and depressing for me - I hope the company makes progress, but I am definitely never applying to NVIDIA again.

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NVIDIA in October 2016.

Interview

I applied the interview through career fair, and about a week later got contact by HR, ended up having two rounds of phone interviews. A week before the interview, the HR sent me the interviewee I'm going to have, so I can look them up online and check their background and technical interest.

Interview Questions

• Introduce myself, then talk about the decision making/technical detail of the project I listed on the resume   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NVIDIA in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus career fair. First round was a basic technical interview involving basics of programming such as pointers, algos. Second round was a coding round where they asked certain questions on algos

Interview Questions

• Delete given element from a doubly linked list, pointer dereferencing , basic os concepts   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

I got the opportunity via my college. The first round of screening was a objective type set of questions. It had 4 sections i.e. c/c++, OS, DS, Aptitude The interview consisted of questions about Projects mentioned in resume, c++ and data structures. It was a long one. The interview is long enough to test your depth of knowledge. The interviewers were quite friendly and made environment comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Questions based out on my resume, Object oriented programming and data structures.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stony Brook, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Stony Brook, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of technical discussions where they asked about kernel programming, mutex , multithreading. Some questions were analytical and other were mostly technical. It also included data structures and algorithms questions.

Interview Questions

• Implement a multithreaded program in C.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Durham, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at a campus career fair, then got an email back roughly a month later. 30 minute first round non-technical phone interview, then a full day at the office meeting and interviewing with the team. I met with 6 different team members in a very relaxed setting, talking about what they were working on and what I was interested in.

Interview Questions

• Items from resume, transistor physics, control loop stability   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The phone interview has three parts. The first two parts are technical interviews with research staffs. The last part is held by the manager explaining logistic issues. The offer was made right after the the interview.

Interview Questions

• You are given a sparse matrix stored in a specific format. (The interviewer did detailed how the matrix is stored. The formal name of such format is "Compressed Sparse Columns" or CSC in brief. ) Design an algorithm that multiplies this matrix with a dense vector. What is the complexity?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clarita, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Quick process, very nice experience. The process took 2 weeks. I had code questions about string manipulations and complexity. The interview took one hour on the phone. I also had some questions about my resume.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Redmond, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Good interview, easy questions, very easy to answer and easy to crack the interview for systems guys. I liked the interview was helpful and was also helping a lot. I was aksed to solve every 10 mins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NVIDIA (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a moderate interview, they were professionals and know their stuff. Not very friendly, but still was able to communicate with them easily enough. They were asking some very basic stuffs about linked lists and then heap data structure.