NVIDIA Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NVIDIA Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at NVIDIA

2.7

Software Engineer Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

Answer questions on school interview, then I was contacted by a recruiter a week after. One phone interview, basic data structure stuff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation since it is an internship position

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

Talked to an engineer at campus career fair, had 2 phone interviews. First interview had more c and general programming questions, second was more focused on testing os and virtual memory concepts

Interview Questions

• Describe what happens when a segfault occurs
      Binary tree length   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Contacted by an HR through email after 2 days of applying and was setup a phone interview that week and was asked about my resume and asked a few questions on how I will tackle a problem that they are having. After 4 days I was contacted by the HR about the second phone interview which is supposed to be today. I will update as we go along.

Interview Questions

• How would you tackle this particular problem?   2 Answers

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA in January 2018.

Interview

I had two rounds of phone interviews. Both interviewers are really polite and nice! We talked about projects on my resume and then technical coding challenges.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

The interview started with a review of my resume. The interviewer tried to get a sense of what kind of person I was. Then, we discussed three technical questions that increased in difficulty.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach fitting several rectangles/squares that vary in size onto one large square board.   2 Answers

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NVIDIA in February 2018.

Interview

Got email from recruiter for phone screen interview. Gave Technical Phone Screen Interview for 45 mins. Asked questions about resume, work experience and 1 coding question on collabedit. Answer quite well, they told that decision will be done with 1 week, but they took 3 weeks to send reject.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NVIDIA in January 2018.

Interview

applied online- got a call a week later. Friendly interviewer. He was trying to lead me to the answer. Questions about hash maps. memory complexity. Few questions about work experience.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

The recruiter asked purposes to apply the company and what was the memorable experience in previous projects then started a coding test that was not hard but I needed fixed again and again for the best time complexity. I took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What was the best or worst thing in your recent project?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

I had two phone interviews in total. They both asked me for similar things. Both went pretty smoothly, but wasn't offered the internship in the end, to my disappointment. Overall not bad experience.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

basic programming question. it was 30 min long phone screen interview. nothing from my resume was asked. happened on code pair, had to code the problem to completion and compile and run it.