NVIDIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

3.2

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

One full work day of ~1 hour interviews (including lunch, etc). Each interview was with a different member of the team. They asked the same typical puzzle type questions that you'll see at many tech companies, having me write small algorithms on the whiteboard to manipulate data structures and such.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied and received an email a week later, scheduling phone interviews. The phone interviews were over a couple of days and each lasted about 30 minutes. A few days later I was emailed and asked to come in for an on-site interview. I spoke to several managers where they asked me questions for about 30 minutes. I was then asked to complete two research quizzes, which lasted another 30 minutes.

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA in October 2013.

Interview

Get a phone interview from school career fair. 45min duration.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

I applied online and around 3 weeks later i got an email to setup a phone interview. The phone interview was basically a background check with very few technical questions based on your previous experience.

Mixed Signal Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

I submitted my resume during a campus career fair and they gave me a email contact. I asked me for phone interview schedule and they called me exactly on time. The interviewer was a engineer and asked me about logic designs.

Interview Questions

• He asked how to transform 2 by 1 MUX to a NAND gate. It was supposed to be easy, but I wasn't able to do that.   Answer Question

Interview

two phone call interview

Systems Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

First HR contacted me, then there is the first phone interview asking project experience and background, with a simple string swapping question, explain virtual memory, later it's the second interview, asking project experience and background again, explain virtual memory again, simple lnked list add/remove question, then on-site interview, 6 interviewer, 45 minutes each, I explained my project experience 6 times, with algorithm, data structure, virtual memory, CPU cache, debugging questions.

Interview Questions

• swap an extermely large integer array in bits, cannot use bit operation because too slow.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NVIDIA in September 2013.

Interview

I was in the career fair in September. I went to NVIDIA and asked them about the the internship opportunity. They gave me a little quiz note and asked me to turn it in in ten to fifteen minutes.

Senior Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Very technical with very smart people, it was challenging. My answers needed to be very well thought out. If I couldn't get an answer the interviewer helped push me in the right direction.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for the Senior ASIC Design Engineer position online. I was contacted by NVDIA HR recruiter by email. She asked me for a good time for telephonic interview and it was setup. I was interviewed by one engineer over telephone. After the telephonic interview the recruiter setup an onsite technical interview. i was interviewed by 5 people during the technical interview. It went well and I was offered a position at the company.