NVIDIA Process Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Process Executive

Create your profile to get personalized information

NVIDIA Process Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at NVIDIA

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview was conducted smoothly & less time consuming process. The HR is too great . Batch of 25 students are sitting in a hall & you have to attend your interview one by one . First the apptitude test took place at our college & got a mail from company that you have selected for further round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Process Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

Firstly they conducted the aptitude test which had an average difficulty level.
    After that they had taken the PI of shortlisted candidates.
    They tested our skills in image processing. Apart from that thay also tested our communication skills.

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

There were only 2 rounds .
    1) Apptitude
    2)Face to Face Interview
    *Apptitude : Based on Mirror images..... Diagrammtic Images... To test your Visuality.........
     Only 15 questions were asked, No negative marking...

*Face to Face Interview.
    Simple questions asked

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Firstly they conducted the aptitude test which had an average difficulty level.
    After that they had taken the PI of shortlisted candidates.

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Almeirim (Brazil)) in February 2017.

Interview

selection process is divided in two parts .
    1st round will be online exam in which 15 questions will be asked on logical aptitude.
    if you score more than there cutoff score then they will call you for F2F interview.
    Interview takes 10-15 mins.
    if you gets selected in the 2nd round then you will get a mail regarding job offer.

Interview Questions

• In interview they asked simple questions like
      1) Tell me about your self?
      2) why do you want to do this job?   1 Answer

Process Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

Very easy. First round is aptitude followed by a F to F interview. The attitude comprises of 15 logical images
    which are a little bit easy . Brief introduction about yourself and project if you have experience

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

It takes 2 days, it's was good experience. I would say u should study how to introduce yourself then in technical round they will ask questions on processing, u should well prepare yourself

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of questions related to images detection, autonomous driving cars, identification of objects in a particular real image, Why are you interested in this job and Details about the company etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about Artificial intelligence and elaborate with example?   Answer Question