NVIDIA QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 26, 2017

3.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NVIDIA (New York, NY).

Interview

Received Email from recruiter to schedule a phone interview with the Hiring Manager. During the interview, it was not with the Hiring Manager, and the person had 0 talking skills. It was awkward

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA in March 2016.

Interview

Apply online. It took 2 weeks for them to schedule phone interview. Interview with recruiter and hiring manager through the phone. The phone interview took 1 hour. After 1 week later, they schedule for on site interview. There were 5 people from different department interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2007.

Interview

When I arrived, I did not know what was the position I was interviewed for, neither i was told it during the interview. I knew it only when I received an offer.

Negotiation

No. I was unemployed back then and wasn't given a chance to negotiate.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Taipei (Taiwan)) in February 2015.

Interview

After applying 2 times, I was invited to have a phone interview. The interview lasted roughly 15 minutes. My results were given to me in under an hour. There 4 questions. Most of them were about experience working as a group, but I don't remember all of them.

Interview Questions

• How you ever worked with a team and how did you handle conflict?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Pune (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

1.Technical written test - includes aptitude/C/Hardware
    2.Interview F2F : Asked mostly questions related to hardware , operating system, testing knowledge,puzzles,C,C++

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Pune (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

The company took aptitude test on 5 subject like Hardware,General Comp knowledge,Analytical skills,Programming etc. Then was interviewed for the basic knowledge about computers and some case studies etc. .. next interview consisted of C programming,SQL basics,Obj Oriented concepts etc. then Next day we were called in Nvidia Office and technical interview was there which was little vigorous in techinical Pt of view.. all logics,OS,DS,TOC and C was asked.. then A HR interview and we got confirmation from company..

Interview Questions

• HR Question: Why You don't wanna pursue higher education? Its good.. will boost you up? why not?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NVIDIA in February 2008.

Interview

I got my name submitted by a friend and was approached by the manager of the department that I would have worked for. He first gave me a phone interview, asking questions of a technical nature. Later I was invited to do an in person interview. That interview consisted of a basic HR interview, then interviews with a number of managers, and finally the manager I would have worked for. I assume that if the interviews did not go well, I would not have made it to the hiring manager, as he didn't have much to ask me. The phone Interview tested my technical knowledge, asking me if I knew how man pins were on various cables, memory types, etc... If you have built any computer and paid attention, you should know this. The in persons consisted mainly of asking me about my background and some situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How many pins are on a IDE cable   1 Answer