NVR Mortgage Loan Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NVR Mortgage Loan Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at NVR

3.3

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NVR in July 2014.

Interview

Initial communications were through HR department and a personality test was given online, then had a phone interview scheduled. Met with 3 manager for over 2 hours. Each interviewer had a different technique and they asked progressively harder questions. The process was very long and answering the same question being asked 3 different ways was frustrating after 2 hours.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NVR

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NVR in May 2018.

Interview

Contacted via cold call by a recruiter in New York. We had a lengthy conversation about an origination role with the mortgage arm of Ryan Homes. Completed an application. Had a follow-up phone interview with the recruiter. Met in-person with the managers in the branch. Had a weird online assessment to take. Received an offer about a week later.

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NVR.

Interview

Saw a LinkedIn sponsored ad outlining the role for a Builder Loan Officer and applied. The next morning I was contacted by a StraussGroup recruitment firm. Learned more about the role and was eager to work for such a strong company. After a few phone interviews and an assessment, I met with the management and was offered a role two weeks later./

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience dealing with tough customers.   Answer Question