NVR Mortgage Loan Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NVR Mortgage Loan Processor Interview Questions

Interviews at NVR

2.3

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NVR in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for a position outside of the state which I reside. I was contacted by a recruiter to do a phone interview, which was very easy. They asked me to fly down to interview in person with 3 managers. They were all very friendly, and asked straight forward questions. In the end I was told that they were looking for someone with more experience with mortgage loans and underwriting (even though this was not stated earlier in the process)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NVR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at NVR (Frederick, MD) in December 2017.

Interview

A recruiter from Ultimate Staffing reached out to me about a Loan Processor role in Frederick. Once I realized it was for a Fortune 500 company, I was ecstatic. A phone interview followed by a quiz called the PSP. Took the assessment and never heard back. I called the recruiter and he was very rude and informed me to stop calling.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NVR (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter from Contemporary Staffing who lied to me and will not return my calls. I went to an interview with NVR and the role was highly misrepresented to me. Still have not been contacted back by Victoria.